What's new

Peshawar unrest: Afghans seen as main source of trouble

Ok just admit that the title of this threat is intent to malign Afghans and there is no established link between terrorism and Afghans. I won't rule out isolated cases given the symbiotic relation between various militant groups in both the countries. There are more cases of Pakistani citizens complicit in terrorism in Afghanistan than there could ever happen to be Afghans in Pakistan. There are active Pakistani militants in Afghanistan engaged in terror and havoc. Only the other day about seven of these rats were killed in Ghazni, all thought to be Panjabis. You guys are full of it.

You STFU, to me Dawn News is the other side of the coin. :-()

An operation for registering unregistered Afghanistanis in Peshawar has nothing to do with conspiracy theory.

The reality is that in Kacha Ghari camp earlier many unwanted /unregistred guests of these refugees had been involved in terrorism.

I am in no way against their registration; they must implement the rules on themselves of the country they are living!

Ok just admit that the title of this threat is intent to malign Afghans and there is no established link between terrorism and Afghans. I won't rule out isolated cases given the symbiotic relation between various militant groups in both the countries. There are more cases of Pakistani citizens complicit in terrorism in Afghanistan than there could ever happen to be Afghans in Pakistan. There are active Pakistani militants in Afghanistan engaged in terror and havoc. Only the other day about seven of these rats were killed in Ghazni, all thought to be Panjabis. You guys are full of it.

Again STFU and read my first post in this thread before jumping to blabbering. i already mentioned that the headline is wrong and keeping in mind the media working every media tries to sensationalise news reports by such headlines.

I know...I know they're being victimized to no end ! So does that mean they'd finally go back to Afghanistan in protest to this unjust treatment ? :angel:

Despite everything the situation is NOT good in Afghanistan. They dont want to go back yet. Many go and come back.

Once the situation improves they might go. But again there is a large number who has developed businesses here and they dont want to go back at all in no situation but majority indeed would like to migrate back to their own country.

Despite everything the situation is NOT good in Afghanistan. They dont want to go back yet. Many go and come back.

Once the situation improves they might go. But again there is a large number who has developed businesses here and they dont want to go back at all in no situation but majority indeed would like to migrate back to their own country.

I won't loose much sleep over them staying here & I'm sure many of them are decent folk who'd just want a good life for themselves & their kids - I respect that & I relate to that !

What I do not respect nor relate to is what many of them have a tendency of doing : Dreaming up their Loy Afghanistan, bad-mouthing Pakistan & blaming it & our security establishment for every ill that has ever happened or is happening to them & their country.

In my books - Agaaar iddhar rehnaa haiii....sooo bismillah par agar Pakistan koo gallii nikalniii haiii touuu phir khudayaa Afghanistan mein hiii rahooo !

Majority of Afghans will leave, given the government of Afghanistan prepares the ground for their departure. The government has a national program to repatriate its citizens from Pakistan and as well as Iran. But it needs the enabling condition which Pakistan can facilitate: restoration of peace. There are hundreds of millions put aside to role out the program and if needed billions more could be invested.

Other than that and the refugees, many Afghans living in Pakistan are traders and business people who are involved directly in the nearly 5 billion USD trade between both countries who are only an asset foremost to Pakistan and perhaps also to Afghanistan. There is an emergent Pakistani diaspora in Kabul in particular who are traders and business people. These people will be there in both countries.

To Armstrong,Badmouthing is done both ways. Other than that we all know the nature of politics and the role of Pakistan in Afghanistan. Thank you.

It will be a good idea if Pak and Afghan authorities can come over their mistrust and co-ordinate efforts to root out terrorism from the region. Accusations and blames do not help anyone as it is still innocent people dying on both side of the border.

Majority of Afghans will leave, given the government of Afghanistan prepares the ground for their departure. The government has a national program to repatriate its citizens from Pakistan and as well as Iran. But it needs the enabling condition which Pakistan can facilitate: restoration of peace. There are hundreds of millions put aside to role out the program and if needed billions more could be invested.

Other than that and the refugees, many Afghans living in Pakistan are traders and business people who are involved directly in the nearly 5 billion USD trade between both countries who are only an asset foremost to Pakistan and perhaps also to Afghanistan. There is an emergent Pakistani diaspora in Kabul in particular who are traders and business people. These people will be there in both countries.

We wish them Good Luck and Happy Return.

Some internet frustratees from your side who by the way mostly dont reside in Afghanistan and some falsflagers using Afghan flags try to point score. otherwise if you compare the stay of Afghanistanis in Pakistan and Iran you will see the difference yourself. We literally had opened our heart to them and they are settled as far as in AJK and remotest areas of Punjab Province of Pakistan too.

Good luck. have to offer prayers and in meanwhile you can respond

The news and the thread indeed is both trash taking from the misleading title which implicates Afghans in terrorism which by no mean has this trash Dawn article asserted. Most of the suicides both in Afghanistan and Pakistan are Pakistani nationals. Most of the suicides are trained in Pakistan in their safe sanctuaries which is an established fact. But anything is easily claimed the opposite by "Denialistanis".

:rofl:after reading yr post i really laughed hard.
I think u should write a Comic Book of yr thoughts:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We wish them Good Luck and Happy Return.

Some internet frustratees from your side who by the way mostly dont reside in Afghanistan and some falsflagers using Afghan flags try to point score. otherwise if you compare the stay of Afghanistanis in Pakistan and Iran you will see the difference yourself. We literally had opened our heart to them and they are settled as far as in AJK and remotest areas of Punjab Province of Pakistan too.

Good luck. have to offer prayers and in meanwhile you can respond

I also pray you be placid from within yourself and outside, we wish you stability and peace and we hope you flourish and be always happy. I hope we set aside our difference and not heed to them and instead embrace and give each other hand and work jointly for our common good. Cheers

Likewise we aren't oblivious to Afghanistan's past & present policies viz a vie Pakistan !

So be it. I doesn't bother us what you think and do. Capish.

We literally had opened our heart to them and they are settled as far as in AJK and remotest areas of Punjab Province of Pakistan too.

In hindsight a mistake of the highest order ! They should have been restricted to the border areas & asked to live in designated UN Administered Refugee Camps instead of being taken into our towns & our cities like that.

So be it. I doesn't bother us what you think and do. Capish.

Then why cry yourself hoarse b*tching about it all the time ? :what:

:rofl:after reading yr post i really laughed hard.
I think u should write a Comic Book of yr thoughts:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You definitely need to get yourself checked. Yourself delusion might have reached its advance stages. You happy creature. You smoke somoeting or what?

Time for Juma prayers. Ta ta.

HAHAHA yr just an idiot...........
what concrete proof u have that people in yr country who r doing it r Pakistani Nations???
Actually in reality its the other way around and yr just brainwashed by Western backed Kabul Regime. It is just trying to hide its weaknesses by maligning us n blaming eveything solely on us.
Actually Molana Fazalullah is hiding in Afghanistan along with other Guy who is a Tahreek e Taliban Pakistan's Chief.They r given support by yr intelligence n CIA trains them through ur intelligence n its recruitments, ammunition n funds r done inside Afghanistan itself.
And the do terrorist activities in Pakistan, they kill innocent Muslims here........

This is the actual reality.

Back
Top Bottom