What's new

Pervaiz Ashraf should resign on Jan 1, 2010

well gov had plans to introduce IPPs but media and opposition didnt let that happen. now who is to blame?

No one was really opposed to IPPs...the issue was with the rental power plants and believe me it was the most rotten deal ever in the history of Pakistan.
The units were used and old and were only to be acquired on billions of dollars worth of lease...

In the same amount you could have added similar power via IPPs which would have their setup in Pakistan.

From financial and strategic perspective, the rental project was a really unacceptable plan...thank god that it has not materialized yet...i hope it stays that way.

The PPP government made a lot of boasts, perhaps we should realize that 2 years is enough time to at least initiate all the necessary projects...sadly i see only thieves who are not bothered about giving 1 year time line every year...till their term is over.

I sincerely hope they finish their five years so that the people develop an awareness regarding what PPP has done or not done for them.
Come next election, it would be wonderful to see the democratic revenge of the people...at least that is what i hope for.

Back
Top Bottom