What's new

Perception of Race and Skin Color in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 'khannas' came along with the Central Asian conquerors who repeatedly invaded India and where they had many other 'justifications' for the invasion of India, the darker complexion and shorter statures (an indication of a lesser race) of the Indian inhabitants were among them. Obviously this racial discrimination WAS/IS NOT the part of the religion and was purely based on the hollow supremacy complex of the Central Asian invaders. In the last sermon, the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) clearly mentioned that an Arab is not any better than an Ajam (non-Arab) and a white person is not superior to a black person. It is indeed sad that in the 21st century, there are still some people who speak (if not really advocate) about these non-issues.

Bro wat do u think of ranjeet singh and rajputs?
Do u consider them inferior to central asians?
they r not short or dark and consider themselves superior to others especially rajputs?
And were inducted in brit army as martial races.
Were never attacked by afghans or central asians except prithvi raj who defeated ghouri once and the time he was defeated it was coz of betrayal of his companions?
ive heard 8000 afghans couldnt resist 1200 rajputs for hours?
ranjeet singh had his empire till kandahar or kabul?
then we see rajputs with afgan lodhis fighting with mughals side by side

Note im no indian

image_6675.jpg

TELL ME THAT'S NOT HOT.

TELL ME.

Fully agree with you. I myself is a very fair man but I have to say that only fairness doesn't make people handsome. I have seen so many brown skinned guys those are very handsome and good looking. If fairness is only criteria than white men would have been the most beautiful men on earth, what they aren't.

But I have to agree that India (overall subcontinent) is full of diversity from very fair looking people to very dark, light brown, dark brown, light mongoloid to fair mongoloid evrey one is here!!!

Freekin are you a boy or girl? You pretending to be a girl?

I read some of your old posts and I don't know about you.

Freekin is a username a girl would use.

You say in your old posts your cousins hit on you in Pakistan and the way some members on PDF talk to you in a way you are a girl. So you are implying you are a girl?

:blink:

What the hell is wrong with you?

I AM A GUY.

FreekiN is short for Fr33k1N H3@Dsh00teR which is a name I used in a gaming zone in Pakistan.

oh and girls cant hit on guys??? wtf?

You know what's really weird to me?

4 people on lunch table.

1 Pakistani 2 indian

Me:

my skin is VERY light yet my father is dark and my mother is light

From Lahore.

2 Indian

both dark. Parents are also dark.

from village surrounding Amritsar.

Our families live 25 miles away from each other in the motherland, yet so much difference? why? genetics or something?

Last edited:
^^^is your father's body white? If so then the color you see on face and arms and hands is a permatan from the sun and not his natural color. I see this alot from Punjabis. They are white but the sun make their skin dark and when they take their shirts off they look funny. Dark face, arms and hands and white body.

^^^is your father's body white? If so then the color you see on face and arms and hands is a permatan from the sun and not his natural color. I see this alot from Punjabis. They are white but the sun make their skin dark and when they take their shirts off they look funny. Dark face, arms and hands and white body.

LOL man ever visit nowshehra,swabi region?

There is NO scientific explanation of Race.

Race as a word was originated in Europe (England) and the word itself was meant to be used for ideantification between nationalities only.

Over the years it has been misused and abused by the societies to discriminate against each other.

As a matter of fact the race is not limited to the Skin color only and this is why i said before there is no defination of race.

For example , Britts still hate Germans though germans are white too , North koreans hate south koreans but both look the same , Eastern Australians dont envy Western Australians but they look the same & speak the same language.

So its a complex story but as per my belief I being a Muslim do not believe in race neither i believe that someone bearing a fairer skin is better than his countrymen bearing a dark complexion.

Islam defies the idea of being supirior on the basis or color , language , nationality or religion.

The supiriority in Islam is the TAQWAA and nothing else , this is what makes you better than a person sitting next to you not your color or attributes.

So whoever thinks that he being a fair color is better than others , is defying Islam.

Regars:

Nothing new I get special treatment all the time because I'm white, So does this mean if I go anywhere in SouthAsia people would be attracted to me? ;D

People don't consider white people as beautiful here....unless you have those black hairs with Indian features like Katrina Kaif...blonds are a huge turn off here with thin lips,blemishes on skin,pimples and small eyes...Indians like big dear eyes with voluptuous lips for women but yes blue eyes are considered beautiful here...

TURN OFF
New+York+Premiere+Kit+Kittredge+American+Girl+j0P_SJF9Mr1l.jpg

TURN ON

Last edited:
People don't consider white people as beautiful here....unless you have those black hairs with Indian features like Katrina Kaif...blonds are a huge turn off here with thin lips,blemishes on skin,pimples and small eyes...Indians like big dear eyes with voluptuous lips for women but yes blue eyes are considered beautiful here...

Then why do Indians rape western women when they go there to visit? :pop:

People in west make fun of india going Fair and Lovely but lets see whats happening there...
Megan fox...tanned

715px-715px-sunbedoff_large.jpg
...Americans spend $2.6 billion every year on Skin Tanning products and treatment....lol

We shoud thanks god that we are naturally tanned...because that looks sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom