What's new

People caught looting belongings of crash victims

they shouod be jailed for theft...

although it doesnt really matter.the owners of the items are dead.

You are repeating this third time - Why it doesn't matter? If someone is dead than is it ok loot?

I don't think it's true...the area should be surrounded by police etc. how did they get there?

Unfortunately it's true, I got angry and was about to break my notebook when i channel showed this footage - this kind of ba$$tards exists.

You are repeating this third time - Why it doesn't matter? If someone is dead than is it ok loot?

Unfortunately it's true, I got angry and was about to break my notebook when i channel showed this footage - this kind of ba$$tards exists.

its not ok to loot.
but authorities have other priorities than trying to pick up gold bangles strewn in the fields..

its not ok to loot.
but authorities have other priorities than trying to pick up gold bangles strewn in the fields..

I am not saying about authorities But it's the most sick thing people do in these type of circumstances and there is no way to justify this action as you keep saying that it doesn't matter because owners are dead.

its not ok to loot.

The first priority of the authorities (in conjunction with rescue and relief) is to cordon off and secure the area so that they can recover the debris and look for blackbox and other evidence needed in the investigation of the plane crash.

That cordoning off should have taken care of the thieves looting the material............

The first priority of the authorities (in conjunction with rescue and relief) is to cordon off and secure the area so that they can recover the debris and look for blackbox and other evidence needed in the investigation of the plane crash.

That cordoning off should have taken care of the thieves looting the material............

This happened before authorities arrived at area.

We can best analysis the condition of peoples on this occasion.. it explaining the illness in society with the core element of

Theft on noting
Unconscious
Poverty
Shamelessness
( IQbal Teray Dess Kai Kya Hal Sunaioon Mai).

I remember one incident .my aunt aged 60 died one year back .. When it was time to burn the body all gold she had was removed ..one small nose gold was very tight and ladies decided to leave it on the body .. But her f**g husband who spent four decades with her came with a cutting plier .
I will put this aged man very much below these looters

There was no looting or stealing in Japan after the tsunami.

...and there was immense looting when Katrina hit the US.

It's a shameless act, the looting and snatching off jewellery from the dead happened in the 2005 earthquake too, even the Doctors were involved in raping homeless teenage girls.

Its a sad thing, looting happen when ever there are accidents, people should at least have some respect for the dead as to not take their possessions. What is wrong with people now a days.

Back
Top Bottom