What's new

PEMRA bars TV channels from airing contraceptive ad

Liberals are tying themselves in knots over this over at Twitter. They are not willing to admit that the content of the ad was not suitable for our culture. They think that this ban will lead to overpopulation. LOLs.

no point of banning, however the ads should be decent, purposeful and matching with our social norms.

Have a look thats whats going on because of these condom ads.

and for every one who thinks PEMRA is wrong banning these ads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Subka ka apna point of view but I think nothing wrong in this ad .. everyone knows about the flavored condoms .

good thing

they should also ban fashion TV and they should also prohibit women wearing jeans and short cloths in the media

PEMRA bars TV channels from airing contraceptive ad – The Express Tribune

580810-mathira-1374576702-143-640x480.jpg

Ad : Video Link

I mean seriously doesn't have PEMRA anything else to do like blocking all dogs barking on air against the country on channels than blocking this ad?

TBH... the ad is not particularly appealing but I doubt if they blocked because of its distastefulness.

BTW: I haven't used Josh condoms, are they really good?

Well done PEMRA and people like @RuheTag cant stay in Deutschland and try as many condoms they can.:omghaha:

I mean seriously doesn't have PEMRA anything else to do like blocking all dogs barking on air against the country on channels than blocking this ad?

TBH... the ad is not particularly appealing but I doubt if they blocked because of its distastefulness.

Well done PEMRA and people like @RuheTag cant stay in Deutschland and try as many condoms they can.:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
old green star adds n family planning adds etc were decent n a billion times better....... PEMRA did a good job.

I have seen ads on TV channels about Saathi and Touch condoms but they used to be decent and meaningful and people could easily view them sitting in family. But this ad is too much beyond that.

This ad is sensual rather than contraceptive ......

I dont see anything suggestive in advt.. am I missing something.. he just says josh condom at the end..thats all

Back
Top Bottom