What's new

Peepli Live Destroys Farid Zakaria's Myth of "Peaceful, Stable and Prosperous" India

ROFL So if a movie does not have big star cast then it is not a bollywood movie. Feel sorry for Naseer, all this while he thought he was bollywood hero.
Today is day for entertainment.
So Mr Haq how do you categorize a movie as Bollywood movie, can you help us with that?

Having bit roles in Bollywood does not make one a Bollywood actor. If that were the case, millions of extras would be considered Bollywood actors.

Amir Khan has made no substantial contribution other than lending his name.

As to Sarfarosh, any film that advocates killing to solve any problem can not be a serious movie...it must be just another propaganda and action flick devoid of substance. Problem of terror can not be solved by terror. Such an approach will simply perpetuate the cycle of violence that we see today. Even the Americans like Gen Patraeus are talking about an 80-20 approach, with 80% emphasis on non-military efforts.

You have to discuss and get at the root causes.

Haq's Musings: 80/20 Strategy and Marshall Plan for Pakistan
Amir Khan gave the goddamn money to make the movie. He's producer. Dude you are now sounding VERY ODD. Why would you go about ranting to us Indians that it's not a Bollywood movie when Indians wrote the story, funded the movie, directed, acted and even watch it? If you think it's one of those 'uncomfortable truths' Indians don't want to know then mind you the movie had a blobkbuster opening with 22 Crore in the first week alone.

ROFL So if a movie does not have big star cast then it is not a bollywood movie. Feel sorry for Naseer, all this while he thought he was bollywood hero.
Today is day for entertainment.
So Mr Haq how do you categorize a movie as Bollywood movie, can you help us with that?

I have an idea but will get me suspended.. ;)

Not at all. So what is that thread about. Jealousy of India having Mig 29s SMTs or sympathy for Pakistan not being able to afford twin engine planes ;)

:no:
No no! That thread is about few Jealoused indians, who have taken Russian fear of loosing Market to JFT due its capapbilities to heart and are desperatly trying to prove their Russian mates wrong!!!!:P

And also we know how happy IAF is with these white elephants, as well as Indian poorly trained pilots are having tough time with them.

:cheers:

Last edited:
the problem is u will never get suspended:cry:

yea surly! If my post is in reply to Karan's idea, then surly I will not get banned but if I intiate to implement my idea first then I will surly be made to stay away from this forum.

:no:
No no! That thread is about few Jealoused indians, who have taken Russian fear of loosing Market to JFT due its capapbilities to heart and are desperatly trying to prove their Russian mates wrong!!!!:P

And also we know how happy IAF is with these white elephants, as well as Indian poorly trained pilots are having tough time with them.

:cheers:

Yara.. Tumhari problem yeh hai, ki tum dil se sochte ho, dimaag se nahin.

If JFT challenges Mig 29 in the arms market, India will get the Mig 29 plane at a lower cost. Good for us.. Innit?

Its very astonishing,how people specially from Pak,on one hand insult Bollywood and possibly everything related to India,but yes if they find something to bash at India in the same thing,they don't hide from it.
Ironic isn't it?

Yara.. Tumhari problem yeh hai, ki tum dil se sochte ho, dimaag se nahin.

If JFT challenges Mig 29 in the arms market, India will get the Mig 29 plane at a lower cost. Good for us.. Innit?

Arrey Bhai,INDIAN POORLY TRAINED PILOTS??
Kya yaar,jealousy mein jhooth toh mut bolo

India is known to have spend more on Pilot Training than any other country,claims are made that Indian pilots are better than AMRIKA's Pilots,then you know where your pilots lie,with the huge Pakistani Air FORCE!:cheesy:
P.S-USA coming to discussion doesn't mean they are ahead in all fields,USA won't lead everywhere and anywhere.
:pdf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Areee, any one looking for good Indian "comedy" movies should see..
Gopi gayen and Bagha Bayen1-2 by legendary film maker..Satyajeet Roy!

Truely masterpeices.

Desi pajje you are just too much!! :lol: :lol: thunh tahh tish :lol: :lol:

lol i was serious :P Taliban does not exist, if it does the RAW funds it, the floods were created by India and India is partnering with the Zionist/American lobby in the HARP project to create earthquakes in Pakistan lol Everything true about Pakistan is a conspiracy and anything false about India is the truth lol Arguing about India with Riaz Haq is like beating you own feet with a hammer.

Mr haq has posted some lame arguments in all his threads, some with age old statistics but to call peepli live not a bollywood movie is the killer one!!! U have proved that u know everything abt India including bollywood. It's time u move to India and get ur citizenship. Actually if u come and visit India I can start a thread titled "India visit destroys Riaz haq's myth of unstable poverty ridden toiletless India.

Slightly going off topic u wrote in ur other thread that Indians can't afford milk. My state kerala is celebrating onam today and poor keralaites spent 30 crores (abt $7 million) on alcohol. And in the last 5 days abt 120 crores. It's only the second day of onam and still got two more days!!! We sure can't afford milk but alcohol... no problems.. and by the way 30 crores is a record in one day.. now we will have to wait for Christmas to break this record. Oh yes hindutva bigots celebrate Christmas too.

Back
Top Bottom