What's new

PDF must do something about these Indians and Chenese threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killuminati

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Ok, we understand that in India lives 1+ billion people and China to but come on man i am starting to get sick of seeing only Indian and Chinese threads on World Affairs. Damn the world doesnt only revolve around for India and China come on man bring a limit on this.

You didn't know? They are the future supapowas!

It depends on the number of members present !!
Indian and chinese members are more traffic, than turkish members :)

Go jog on pal

As long as they are relevant to world affairs and sourced from a reputed international media , I dont think it should annoy anybody

I agree fully... this should be enforced by the moderators of this forum. When I joined this forum the primary objective was to understand Pakistan and its people, but with the Indian and Chinese threads the forum has somehow lost the focus. Earlier the moderators were able to keep a balance... majority threads about Pakistan and then a handful from India and China. Would like to see the forum return to the earlier days.

Ok, we understand that in India lives 1+ billion people and China to but come on man i am starting to get sick of seeing only Indian and Chinese threads on World Affairs. Damn the world doesnt only revolve around for India and China come on man bring a limit on this.

Yes, I know what you mean but the truth is china is 1.3 billion and India is 1.2 billion so put togather they have 2.5 billion people. that is more than all of Europe, USA, Canda, Middle East, Central Asia togather. T

The shear weight to 2.5 billion will become even more apparent in the future. They are almost half the world !!!

Out of 6 billion people on earth, 2.5 billion lives in India and China...still you think India and China is not at center stage. With China strenghtening SCO and US and NATO getting near India, its going to be multi-polar world....What happens in India and China's defense department is a major topic on this forum.

As long as they are restricted to their sections its a non issue because every section is starting to get a dedicated international moderator. Soon enough all section shall have them & we would have more control over the posts.

hmm I personally want to see more and more Pakistani threads in this forum but I do understand your concerns very well that there are way too many Indian and Chinese threads these days. We will try to balance the equation somehow. Your point is taken and the management will look in to this matter.

Thread closed to prevent troll posts

PS: I am personally in favour of keeping only the most important 'irrelevant-to-Pakistan' threads and rest of the threads should be deleted immediately so yes I do partially agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom