What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster I liked the previous version (which was running till yesterday), it was more responsive / adaptive than time one. If you view on small screens or resize browsers, header and footer gets messed up..

Also I'm now getting mention alerts..

ah!! back to home again..fells good

@WebMaster I liked the previous version (which was running till yesterday), it was more responsive / adaptive than time one. If you view on small screens or resize browsers, header and footer gets messed up..

Also I'm now getting mention alerts..

Provide a screen shot on responsive, this is responsive as well.

Provide a screen shot on responsive, this is responsive as well.

The new PDF look! issues and discussion! | Page 73 | Pakistan Defence | Awesome Screenshot

When I view Forum page or Recent Posts page, it looks fine. But while viewing any thread, I have a massive horizontal scroll bar, you can see the black background towards right in screenshot. 
@WebMaster here's a screenshot for small screen:

The new PDF look! issues and discussion! | Page 73 | Pakistan Defence | Awesome Screenshot

Same issue with horizontal scroll..

Last edited:

When I view Forum page or Recent Posts page, it looks fine. But while viewing any thread, I have a massive horizontal scroll bar, you can see the black background towards right in screenshot. 
@WebMaster here's a screenshot for small screen:

Same issue with horizontal scroll..

Should be fixed tomorrow.

Thanks for the input on multi quoting.

Another query : When we post a new thread why is it not visible to the poster till someone replies to it ?

@Webmater you are in research and Dev too... That makes us both administrators too right??? :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom