What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Repeat With Insistence This Change Is Totally Uncalled For.This Was Supposed To Be Pakistan Defence Forum.What Pakistaniat Is Left Without The Green Background I Know and Love.The Whole Layout Is Completely Childish.I Cannot Make Out Where One Post Ends and Another One Begins

I Repeat With Insistence This Change Is Totally Uncalled For.This Was Supposed To Be Pakistan Defence Forum.What Pakistaniat Is Left Without The Green Background I Know and Love.The Whole Layout Is Completely Childish.I Cannot Make Out Where One Post Ends and Another One Begins
It's just temporary... New skin is gonnai be amazing

some of the features are good. i like it. still the 15K character limit is sometimes cumbersome but we r learning

I can't wait to get the new look on, the old one was amongst the best online visually?
There does seem to be much more services though which for writing especially should
be great.

Someone mentioned the likes having gotten lost which I noticed in my profile! It is much
more sad for older more active members than myself but brings about this question though :
- What can we expect will be lost and never recovered after full implementation on Tuesday?

In any case, good luck to the people working on the changes and good day all, Tay.

I am unable to change my profile picture. Any ideas...

The speed is much better than before, I'd wait for the full version to comment on the looks.

PDF promoters are not rich like MS or Yahoo to provide you free services and carry out UAT in a dedicated evmt at extra cost....so take part in the UAT and feel free to log defects.... :cool:

With nearly any windows pc you can run almost all websoftware locally.

I have one question. Is there a way to change the signature with the current version?

@Loki: do not forget about the user flags,no of posts and no of thanks.

Wondering if we should have two flags, i.e. One for location and one for country... Or just one for country is enough.
IMO One for country is a must,the other one,I'd leave it to you. Its good if we have it,but won't hurt if it isn't there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom