What's new

PATRIOTIC Pakistani radio host reacts on Bollywood song request during Live call

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish all the shamless Pakistanis who watch bollywood movies and listen to bollywood music, then display their love for indian music and movies on this very forum, would think like this radio host.

that means you are not living in pakistan because you should know 90% pakistani like bollywood :smitten:

is it a shame ?/ may be for you :chilli:but not for them :smitten:

wats wrong with a simple person requesting for a song. MUSIC HAS NO BOUNDARIES/RELIGION/NAME/TERRITORY.

isnt mozart's music appreciated everywhere in the world. so why REHMAN'S music should be any different.

i love pakistani singers like ghulam ali. i still hum " CHUPKE CHUPKE RAAT DIN AASOON BAHANA YAAD HAI" wen i m lil sad. just because our nations do not have good relations doesnt mean we cant enjoy each other's art and music.

the poor guy jus wanted to cheer up for a while by listening to some good song. wats wrong in that.

correct me guys if i m wrong but i felt very sad.

With radio-hosts like these you dont need Zaid Hameed.

you love every pakistan who talks against pakistan and loves india and hate every pakistani who talks good about pakistan?? why is that??

90% of Pakistanis do not like bollywood. Most Pakistanis don't even know what bollywood is.

Anyways, i wish the mullahs would finally do something useful for our nation and put a Fatwa on bollywood movies. That way people would seriously stop watching this crap.

we want more people like him

we need to declare jihad against Indian music/Movies/Indians/everything which has a link to india
=======
============
^^sorry bt i dnt support this

i want friendly and peacefull ties with india..

I wish all the shameless Pakistanis who watch bollywood movies and listen to bollywood music, then display their love for indian music and movies on this very forum, would think like this radio host.

Pretty bs, I m from pakistan and I love bollywood music and singers and most of the movies. Its better that pakistani people should grow up and start looking a reality. Every other house in karachi and in pakistan watch bolloywood movies and songs. Please don't try to be politician here..... if u don't like it its your personal thing, but if u don't like it just because its indian its pretty wrong message.

Pretty bs, I m from pakistan and I love bollywood music and singers and most of the movies. Its better that pakistani people should grow up and start looking a reality. Every other house in karachi and in pakistan watch bolloywood movies and songs. Please don't try to be politician here..... if u don't like it its your personal thing, but if u don't like it just because its indian its pretty wrong message.

u r acting like, tumhare ghar main khana hazam nai hota bollywood ke bager??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom