What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

you have seen videos of him clearly given different statements on blasphemy depending upon his audience,
E.g You picks one stuff from here, half speech from there, and 4 words from here and there and combines it for misinterpretation.
Yar he cleared his stance and his past speeches. He is against the wrong implementation of the law because people are misusing it for personal revenge. gains, so minorities , Muslims and non-culprits can easily suffer. Need to improve way of implementation.

I hope you again watch his today's program held at 8pm on duniya tv.

but how batman?anyone whose islamic actions seems controversial how can we trust him?how can we trust that this man will bring changes in reforms?a man who can change his statements in foreign countries, how can he bring change in a system.....
and why he is using religion's title?no offence--------it is just a question:blink:

its crystal clear that he is not breaking any law, or calling peoples to become voilent against any govt, in the world on the name of religion???
but yes he is acting wisly & challenging the croupt system just because there is no one else is doing that, if the opposition was doing thier job, he couldnt be in for the show on december 23rd?
sory but that was the thought behind the unholy & croupt relationship of NAWAZ & ZAEDARI , which brought qadri to at least challenge the muk-muka mafia??? which in my view is the voice of pakistani poor peoples?
if we calculate his sins towards the sins of muk-muka mafia, still he will be found clean enough & i am sure about it!
he is using religion , no i havnt heard anything like that but that doesnt mean , he shouldnt pray namaz, he shouldnt teach quran & hadiths to his followers? its his belives & if some one wants to follow it , at least i dont hve any problems?
i belive my self & follow what i understood good, & thats it! its my personal matter & i dont follow his version of islam too?:smokin::azn:

Once a lier always a lier, once given a chance, he will become no different than current leaders

Zardari wants to delay election, Qadri is a good trump card for him

uncle jee,
so you think he is against NAWAZ?
if he was launched by PPP , zardari never wouldbe sitting karachi fearing backlash?
& setting up a new bunker bassed islamabad, plz go to page 1 & start reading the conspiracy theories which were disscused on the thread before?

406699_526312940714311_563847423_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MEDIA GAME AGAINST QADRI, MUST WATCH!

Followers of Islam, here are hadiths which refers to corrupt scholars and leaders directly related to Qadri padri and Altaf Pharaoh.

@BATMAN since the devil inside your soul prevents you from recognizing the importance of Prophet Mohammed PBUH hadith i highly advice you filtering Qadri's nonsense for a minute so for once in your useless life accept the words of real Prophet over a munafiq dajjal called Qadri whom you see upon as a deity.

Shaykhul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah said:

"This is why those who are in authority are of two groups: the scholars and the rulers. If they are upright, the people will be upright; if they are corrupt, the people will be corrupt."

Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that Muhammad (saw) said, “Whenever a person becomes closer to a ruler he will be further away from Allah.” [Ahmad]

Imam Rafi recorded that Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that Muhammad (saw) said, “One of the most hated creation to Allah is the scholar who keeps visiting the government and the people who work in the streets (i.e. smaller departments).”

Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that Muhammad (saw) said, “The most hated Qarees (Quran Reciters) to Allah are those who visit the rulers.” [Ibn Majah] Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that Muhammad (saw) said, “If you see a scholar mixing with a ruler regularly be aware that this man is a thief.” [Daylami Musnad Firdows]

Hadith - Sahih Muslim 4569, Narrated Umm Salamah, r.a.

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: In the near future there will be Amirs (rulers) and you will like their good deeds and dislike their bad deeds. One who sees through their bad deeds (and tries to prevent their repetition by his hand or through his speech), is absolved from blame, but one who hates their bad deeds (in the heart of his heart, being unable to prevent their recurrence by his hand or his tongue), is (also) safe (so far as God"s wrath is concerned). But one who approves of their bad deeds and imitates them is spiritually ruined. People asked (the Prophet): Shouldn't we fight against them? He replied: No, as long as they say their prayers.

Follower OF christ Here are the verses of bible thats say not to eat pork

Lev 11:7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he [is] unclean to you.

Deu 14:8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it [is] unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

And these are the verses about god and jesus PBUH
1)Do Not Worship any other god ,for the lord , whose name is jealous,is a jealous god (Exodus 34:14)

2)You shall have no other gods before me.you shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.you shall not bow down to them or worship them (exodus 20:1-5)

3)Jesus said to him , "Away from me, satan! for it is written; 'worship the lord your god ,and him only you shall serve.'" (Matthew 4:10)

4)Answered Jesus,"is this : 'Hear, O israel, the lord our god, the lord is one (Mark 12:29)

5)By myself i can do nothing: I judge only as i hear." John 5:30

6)But in vain they do worship me , teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.' Matthew 15:9

7)One of those days , jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to god . Luke 6:12

Now worry about your belief and save yourself from torment and don't worry about islam and my kissing the feet

you have seen videos of him clearly given different statements on blasphemy depending upon his audience,

He is clearly lying

For a religious leader one proof is enough that he is no different than Fazlu Chacha, running for power, fame and money.

if you haven't seen the video, I will provide the link
282855_534567826555489_1932671955_n.jpg

is he still better thn them?

486682_532841176728154_1407358569_n.jpg

E.g You picks one stuff from here, half speech from there, and 4 words from here and there and combines it for misinterpretation.
Yar he cleared his stance and his past speeches. He is against the wrong implementation of the law because people are misusing it for personal revenge. gains, so minorities , Muslims and non-culprits can easily suffer. Need to improve way of implementation.

I hope you again watch his today's program held at 8pm on duniya tv.

281704_532475103431428_536158806_n.jpg

18022_525587737453498_441992773_n.jpg

Rehman Malik says TTP has threatened TuQ over Long March, TTP says they haven't, Rehman Malik says they're lying. People believe TTP :rofl:

Rehman Malik says TTP has threatened TuQ over Long March, TTP says they haven't, Rehman Malik says they're lying. People believe TTP :rofl:

TTP also said that they do things first and then claim it. So Rehman Malik is correct

Follower OF christ Here are the verses of bible thats say not to eat pork

Lev 11:7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he [is] unclean to you.

Deu 14:8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it [is] unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

And these are the verses about god and jesus PBUH
1)Do Not Worship any other god ,for the lord , whose name is jealous,is a jealous god (Exodus 34:14)

2)You shall have no other gods before me.you shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.you shall not bow down to them or worship them (exodus 20:1-5)

3)Jesus said to him , "Away from me, satan! for it is written; 'worship the lord your god ,and him only you shall serve.'" (Matthew 4:10)

4)Answered Jesus,"is this : 'Hear, O israel, the lord our god, the lord is one (Mark 12:29)

5)By myself i can do nothing: I judge only as i hear." John 5:30

6)But in vain they do worship me , teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.' Matthew 15:9

7)One of those days , jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to god . Luke 6:12

Now worry about your belief and save yourself from torment and don't worry about islam and my kissing the feet

Like i said, your obsession with kissing mullah's feet has not only increased your foot fetish urges for mullah but made you a retarded at the same time.
Does this guy seriously believe im a Christian? Im disappointed at the level of stupidity some PDF member show here.

Just answer this: If something bad happens during the long march, would Dr Tahir Qadri be at fault and where did he get the money to arrange such things?
& who can stop if something may happen? BB & BILOR shaheeds
no one can give any gurntees about the safty of lives in pakistan?
i guss, he still hve better sources thn peoples hving swiss accounts & using govt,s money to buy lands & UK?

& i trust you on this!:agree::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom