What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

i might not agree with every thing Punjab Gov does, but what do u want Punjab Gov to do??? put TQ under house arrest?? these tactics are used by dictators, not by democratically elected Gov's.... Punjab Gov did not stop PTI for having a Jalsa in Lahore... :)

You know, in the world bank and other international business and economy houses, the gov't of Punjab has more credibility than Islamabad. They are running a lot of programs for public welfare and with low corruption rates. I don't know about politics in Pakistan at this level. But I do know what the auditors say and the monitoring of funds and public welfare. Gov't of Punjab tops it. I think similar good governance should be implemented everywhere else in Pakistan. You guys should pick the right leaders so they can take your country to the next level

Cat is indeed out of bag... Dr. Qadri march, will prove to be a litmus paper, about who is noora and who really wish Zardari to go.

So far PTI has appeared to be the glaring noora party.

its a better thinking by PMLn , by not stopping QADRI march , cause it will be a breakdown of the system they are trying to credit for? i think if the march progresses, & reach to islamabad, it will be PPP & PTI in the political preasure, because it was PTI which couldnt gather any sunami against croupt PPP govt?
PPP will be in preasure cooker, cause they will be the party to do all the negociations, & if all goes against PMLn , they can oppose it any way? so its a game in which they think they have better chances to win?

to derail the system was never an objective of PTI. nor was to pressurize the government through mass power shows...

PTI believes the momentum is to be created in the elections, and win power through people's choice... if they choose ppp and pmln again, its their choice, result of collective wisdom or stupidity in that case, but we will not put the country into anarchy which the ruling parties will, just to remain in power...!!

You know, in the world bank and other international business and economy houses, the gov't of Punjab has more credibility than Islamabad. They are running a lot of programs for public welfare and with low corruption rates. I don't know about politics in Pakistan at this level. But I do know what the auditors say and the monitoring of funds and public welfare. Gov't of Punjab tops it. I think similar good governance should be implemented everywhere else in Pakistan. You guys should pick the right leaders so they can take your country to the next level
Dunya News: Khabar Yeh Hei-part All-2013-01-03-Zulfiqar Qazi & Saeed Qaz...
listen to this, punjab govt,s biggest financial crouption of the year 2012!;):lol:

still better thn just 2 croupt nawaz & zardari?

ohh you still cant see, ZARDARI house & RAIWIND mahal:rofl:
why you never complain it, ohh i guss, getting lifafaa from muk-muka party?;)

Where have you seen me supporting them? Perhaps it is you who is getting a lollypop from the molvi. Donot be a dillusional fool.

to derail the system was never an objective of PTI. nor was to pressurize the government through mass power shows...

PTI believes the momentum is to be created in the elections, and win power through people's choice... if they choose ppp and pmln again, its their choice, result of collective wisdom or stupidity in that case, but we will not put the country into anarchy which the ruling parties will, just to remain in power...!!

if not why did PTI did its drone march?
why thn every thn & now PTI peoples keep giving examples of PTI jalsaa,s in LAHORE & KARACHI?
friend its simple, that IK is ready tobe part of MUK-MUKA mafia, through the same croupt system , which they say made PMLn won in the buy=elections? why cant IK not want to go against PPP, while telling nation he is the most croupt president of pakistan, its like you have a lot of garbagge in your home & you keep crying for its bad smell but , you didnt want to clean it , because it will make all the muhalla a mess??? its very weak defence or a negociated defence?

Where have you seen me supporting them? Perhaps it is you who is getting a lollypop from the molvi. Donot be a dillusional fool.
you are not supporting them you are defending them instead???
becarefull dont put stupid names for others, better read the rules of fourm, or you will be reported!

Climax will be when PPP will also announce to join Shaikh-ul-Islam Qibla Tahir-al-Canadvi :cheesy:

In other words they can make TuQ a joke by announcing this

if not why did PTI did its drone march?
why thn every thn & now PTI peoples keep giving examples of PTI jalsaa,s in LAHORE & KARACHI?
friend its simple, that IK is ready tobe part of MUK-MUKA mafia, through the same croupt system , which they say made PMLn won in the buy=elections? why cant IK not want to go against PPP, while telling nation he is the most croupt president of pakistan, its like you have a lot of garbagge in your home & you keep crying for its bad smell but , you didnt want to clean it , because it will make all the muhalla a mess??? its very weak defence or a negociated defence?

IMO.. problem lies more in the opportunists tolla which represent today's PTI.

Climax will be when PPP will also announce to join Shaikh-ul-Islam Qibla Tahir-al-Canadvi :cheesy:

If you have listened to the Dr. Qadri's Lahore speech.... you may not be saying this.

you are not supporting them you are defending them instead???
becarefull dont put stupid names for others, better read the rules of fourm, or you will be reported!

Iam entitled to my own opinion. Stop quoting me instead. Its better for you.

instead zardari can tell rehman baba to call TTp & do the trick same as they did with BB murder, & can call a emergency for one more year, but it will end up by finishing the era of MUK-MUKA, cause its been designed to go through from all the flood gates!
just wait for 14 jan, just 10 days more to go why cant wait till thn?;):lol:

Iam entitled to my own opinion. Stop quoting me instead. Its better for you.
if you are paid by mariam nawaz web mafia, tell them you are up against a batman on PDF, they will let you know what are you up against, hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom