What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Don't you think it is kind of a dictatorial/monarchical rule as certain families retain power on alternate basis? Don't you think that the time is almost ripe for the same families to handover the power to princes within their own families? This ain't democracy, it's a garb.

Nobody knows for certain what kind of election we will see. Maybe PTI will get some substantial votes? Maybe the old parties will not come into power again? It's all in the air.

So instead of doing this a couple of months before the elections, Mr Qadri should wait and see what happens.

Agar itna hi shauk hai to election lar lay.

And he is going to a 'inqalaab' with MQM? A party in government is going to a revolution march against the government and the very system that helped them come into power? The fact that he is going in with MQM makes his intentions dubious.

Isn't MQM part of the government/system that Qadri is protesting against in this march?

you guys have no issues your hero malala is have british citizenship but qadri guy who is actually trying to bring reforms is CIA and MOSSAD guy?

Did I say anywhere that he is CIA/RAW/Mossad?

As I said before, Pakistan main log maulvi ky peechay bari jaldi lag jatay hain.

O -O latest update, QADRI left lahore for karachi to visit 90 & will be speaking to a large gathering of peoples in jinah ground!
Last night, leaders of PMLq ch.pervaiz & ch.shujat met with dr,qadri & supported his agenda & his million man march on 14th jan!
Its growing bigger & bigger!
I told you , warn you don't go against pakarmy, you will be destroyed by the mandate of the peoples of pakistan,for those who thought they become big boys & they have a right to bash army? Lol

people actually arnt even understanding what this whole thing is all about, its not against any government infact its about the system which brings the corrupt people to the parliament, and secondly the election rigging..

if somebody has corruption charges against MQM then why MQM has not a single corruption charge against them?

and secondly the reforms will include the entire system, it wont exclude those who are with qadri, it will even bring MQM to the accountability

ager wahi chor looterey corrupt mafia agye parliament me dobara phir @nuclearpak jaise log apne beve bachon ko bhi dubai bula en ge :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
people actually arnt even understanding what this whole thing is all about, its not against any government infact its about the system which brings the corrupt people to the parliament, and secondly the election rigging..

if somebody has corruption charges against MQM then why MQM has not a single corruption charge against them?

and secondly the reforms will include the entire system, it wont exclude those who are with qadri, it will even bring MQM to the accountability:

If it is against the system, then why a party which has benefited from the system for the last 4 years also in this?

It could have made sense if MQM resigned from there posts and then protested, but they are eating the cake, as well as whining about it's flavour!!

If it is against the system, then why a party which has benefited from the system for the last 4 years also in this?

It could have made sense if MQM resigned from there posts and then protested, but they are eating the cake, as well as whining about it's flavour!!

how do you know MQM isnt gonna resign before the protest?

I was just dreaming , about PTI joining muk-muka allaince & begging NS & AZ few seats here & there?
Will it be funny, stupid, or crazy?
I just can't name it, can some 1 here, imagine it for me?

PTI's fate is already clear, people are leaving PTI and it shares the same fate as PMLQ, PTI will vanish after the coming elections

Wrong, they were ever played as useful card in politics and still effective, nobody will resign as it is not theoretical politics something different than rules of politics. Where you are talking about system then a part of system is protected by this party in order to keep culprits and ethnic morons at particular level. No matter what is going on in Karachi but matter is what is going on in Pakistan at whole and there should be put a full stop at all of this monopoly holding government.

I think that this has the potential to end badly.

We all know that MQM can easily arrange 60k-100k people in a long march (by hook or by crook), and couple this with Minhaj Al Quran's support by the masses, and you are easily seeing at numbers between 140k-200k. People in Pakistan think of a 'maulvi' as a God sent being, and they will blindly follow him.

This might go awry.

My advice to Mr Qadri would be to just keep quiet and return to Canada, elections are going to be held in this year, and let it be. We will see after elections. The country is slowly moving to somewhat a peaceful transition of governments, and Mr Qadri doesn't need to start another 'shosha'.

My take on this, Qadri should just go home

This is what required by PPP/PMLN from POOR/SIMPLE/INNOCENT nation. You will fulfill their desires so they will send you in hell in next some years.

PTI's fate is already clear, people are leaving PTI and it shares the same fate as PMLQ, PTI will vanish after the coming elections

Not as you are thinking, now time has come for what these parties were formed and it is their duty to go in peak to kick this barbaric regime from Islamabad. These inhuman government turn every respectable Pakistani into their "Mazaras" who should beg in line for every need.

This guy have my support if he can change the whole Pakistani Corrupt System, I Also support PTI! Who will end Corrupt System And Feudal System! :pakistan:

Dude, in which world you are living? Please come out from fairy tale books. Just show me world statistics over corruption and feudal/aristocratic system, even USA, UK, Russia and other countries are not out of these things. What we need is availability of facilities to spend a good and respectable life and career, good security system and respect on international community.

If i should see Patrol/CNG/Utility Store/Security/Job lines even after this Qadri & Imran than what the hell we need them? So this is what people should convey and after that you can go for support. First remove current government.

just be there on 14 th jan , you will know who fails, who win?

Will be too & I think this is the duty of every Pakistani to participate on 14th Jan, and crowed should be disperse only after whole government change.

I agree majority of people are fed-up with current system but imported change will be more dangerous than current system. I will prefer marshal law instead of some planted personality.

Again you want disrespect of army whom Kayani took out from insult of Marshal Law/Dictatorship?

Nobody knows for certain what kind of election we will see. Maybe PTI will get some substantial votes? Maybe the old parties will not come into power again? It's all in the air.

So instead of doing this a couple of months before the elections, Mr Qadri should wait and see what happens.

Agar itna hi shauk hai to election lar lay.

And he is going to a 'inqalaab' with MQM? A party in government is going to a revolution march against the government and the very system that helped them come into power? The fact that he is going in with MQM makes his intentions dubious.

Isn't MQM part of the government/system that Qadri is protesting against in this march?

Did I say anywhere that he is CIA/RAW/Mossad?

As I said before, Pakistan main log maulvi ky peechay bari jaldi lag jatay hain.

Honestly, PTI has been tried and it's bubble has burst. Most likely because IK is 1 man that people like but others around him are same old faces. The establishment seems to have withdrawn their support for PTI and are most likely backing a new horse. In reality, it would be a similar sort of setup with minimum surprises unless some radical moves occur.

Personally, I think that the moves will bring Qadri, MQM, PTI, PML-Q closer, who knows maybe Musharraf too. Perhaps even an alliance for the forthcoming general election, unless the elections are postponed. I am even surprised at the timing of a peace offer from TTP (common knowledge that TTP is a proxy under control by many anti-Pakistan elements). In any case, I hope we are spared the introduction of Zardari Jr./Mian Jr.'s and Chaudhary Jr.'s etc.

I hope, a non military Government is formed that has no place for PML or PPP. But I guess I hope for too much.

how do you know MQM isnt gonna resign before the protest?

How do you know they are?

They have been beating the same drum since months on TV shows and everywhere, so is Sheikh Waqas Akram (the mustache guy), but do they resign from their posts and get out of the system they are complaining against?

NO!

Wrong, they were ever played as useful card in politics and still effective, nobody will resign as it is not theoretical politics something different than rules of politics. Where you are talking about system then a part of system is protected by this party in order to keep culprits and ethnic morons at particular level. No matter what is going on in Karachi but matter is what is going on in Pakistan at whole and there should be put a full stop at all of this monopoly holding government.

This is what required by PPP/PMLN from POOR/SIMPLE/INNOCENT nation. You will fulfill their desires so they will send you in hell in next some years.

So you want Qadri and MQM to take 200k people into Isl, ruin the city for a week, and potentially kill a few hundred people? TTP are a factor in this as well.

What else do you want to do? Let Qadri come do some hooha in a jalsa, then what? MQM rides on the wave and gets some more votes. They get a major allocation of seats. And it is the same old power.

PPP and PML aren't the only power lords. MQM and ANP make a part of it too. They are also part of the monopoly. Had it been Qadri alone doing it, I would not have had alot of reservations. Buthow the heck does MQM get into this?

You want MQM to protest against the system and the current monopoly while still being in government, and then on the basis of this protest, get back into government?

If MQM comes into power, won't that be a monopoly too? Isn't MQM part of the monopoly?

Back
Top Bottom