What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

184502_404293806322534_1874857037_n.jpg

541864_400925759992672_1488699393_n.jpg

298980_400448426707072_606426538_n.jpg

اس لانگ مارچ کے ذریعے طاہرالقادری کو تھوڑی بہت کامیابی تو ملی ہے ۔۔

I can reply to reach and every point. This Tahir ul Padri is even Maulana diesels baaap

Who has heard of American Biographical institute?

Who else in the world says danish cartoon maker should not be punished in Denmark bit in Pakistan says every blasphemer should die a dogs death

Which sheikh ul Islam runs away from Pakistan and gets a nationality of Dar ul Kufar

WHICH sheikh ul islam claims the Prophet is asking for return ticket, so you guys should donate more

Which sheikh ul islam cuts cake eith Christians at Christmas celebrating the birth of jesus the son of God (naoozobillah)

Which sheikh ul Islam says Musharraf just called him on the cell phone when ALL mobile services were suspended

Which sheikh ul Islam doesn't protest against American atrocities?

Which sheikhul islam claims in Pakistan that the blasphemy law was made because of Him him onky him, the great Tahir ul Padri. BUT in a programme in a foreign land says he has nothing to do with thr law and its very very flawed.

Which Sheikh ul Islam says music and dancing and prostrating is ok?

KHUDA ka khoof Karo yaar. ALLAH say daro, is fraud say panah mango

I can reply to reach and every point. This Tahir ul Padri is even Maulana diesels baaap

Who has heard of American Biographical institute?

Who else in the world says danish cartoon maker should not be punished in Denmark bit in Pakistan says every blasphemer should die a dogs death

Which sheikh ul Islam runs away from Pakistan and gets a nationality of Dar ul Kufar

WHICH sheikh ul islam claims the Prophet is asking for return ticket, so you guys should donate more

Which sheikh ul islam cuts cake eith Christians at Christmas celebrating the birth of jesus the son of God (naoozobillah)

Which sheikh ul Islam says Musharraf just called him on the cell phone when ALL mobile services were suspended

Which sheikh ul Islam doesn't protest against American atrocities?

Which sheikhul islam claims in Pakistan that the blasphemy law was made because of Him him onky him, the great Tahir ul Padri. BUT in a programme in a foreign land says he has nothing to do with thr law and its very very flawed.

Which Sheikh ul Islam says music and dancing and prostrating is ok?

KHUDA ka khoof Karo yaar. ALLAH say daro, is fraud say panah mango

prove it:lol:

Google karo bhai... sab ki videos mojood hain

And by the pic u posted of maulana diesel, I presume u agree handshake with a non mehram women is haram.. then explain this
tahir qadri handshake women - Google Search

The first image that comes shows Mr Padri shaking hands with a woman. Lols.

Now go and wash your face brother.

i dont follow laskar-e-jhangvi & sipha suhaba prapoganda!:no:
thanks

better clean your head from the hate, bubling up your soul!:rofl:

^ thank you for censoring the images. These Taliban dogs need to burn in the pits of hell!

i dont follow laskar-e-jhangvi & sipha suhaba prapoganda!:no:
thanks

better clean your head from the hate, bubling up your soul!:rofl:

No hate bro. I don't follow them either. Notice my ref to maulana diesel. But you have no answers to this fraud you follow.

No hate bro. I don't follow them either. Notice my ref to maulana diesel. But you have no answers to this fraud you follow.
muney
i only follow change, & i dont follow his religious belives, now put this in your mind too?

Google karo bhai... sab ki videos mojood hain

And by the pic u posted of maulana diesel, I presume u agree handshake with a non mehram women is haram.. then explain this
http://www.google.com.pk/search?q=t...zhAfrzIBo&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=567#i=0

The first image that comes shows Mr Padri shaking hands with a woman. Lols.

Now go and wash your face brother.
388132_431646513544054_630249847_n.jpg

^^ Change by a pathological lier.. Hahahahah. Good joke
Keep up, ur version of life, which is jst bassed on the circle of hate? I never mind?lol
Cause each & everyone has seen its faces of terror in past 15 years very well?

& we want peace, stability, justice, & progress?
I don't care whatever his reigious belives are, bt I saw him standing in D-chowk & govts bowing to him, this some thing which never happend before in the history of pakistan & belive no-one be able to do it again, now if you think its dam joke, you need to visit a mental hospital soon!lol

Keep up, ur version of life, which is jst bassed on the circle of hate? I never mind?lol
Cause each & everyone has seen its faces of terror in past 15 years very well?

& we want peace, stability, justice, & progress?
I don't care whatever his reigious belives are, bt I saw him standing in D-chowk & govts bowing to him, this some thing which never happend before in the history of pakistan & belive no-one be able to do it again, now if you think its dam joke, you need to visit a mental hospital soon!lol

Govt bowing to him? Haha. I thought you were an intelligent man. In a bullet proof container while his supporters were freezing in the cold and rain.
He said President will be ex president. Lol.. ministers will be ex ministers.. govt is yazeedi.. yet he hugged those yazeedis.

Oh and read history. . Jamaat e islami has done bigger dharnas in islamabad in front of parliament and their leaders were with the public getting beaten up and arrested. . Not in bullet proof container. .

Btw you havent replied to any of my questions.. all his lies.. how can you trust a pathological lier and fraud..?

Back
Top Bottom