What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

I'm no one to judge someone's intentions the matter is solemnly between Allah SWT and him, but based on my personal observation; the video above I posted he repeatedly contradicted his own statements, the presence of MQMers in his Jalsa, and doing that behind a BP-glass, and on top of that he's a Canadian national and is here to save Pakistan. Doesn't all this gives you some creepy thoughts about this fellow? At least it does to me.
Security... everyone needs security. 2 Million ka crowd tha... so naturally a BP-glass was necessary.
He is a Canadian National because he lived in Canada for, I guess, 5 years.
And from what I know, he went to Canada because he had some security issues in Pakistan because of his statements against Taliban. (according to my knowledge)

how could he have security threats?? in one place he said Mohammad s.a.w.w has granted him age of 63 years he cant die before that. ??? why this contradiction??

lolzian........ kin k paisy par mulk chala rahy hain???
ham US ke bat kar rahy they aur woh he to hamara mulk chala rahy hain ab tak. jab un say jan choty ge tab he theak ho ga pakistan. aik london main baith kar inqalab lata hai. dosra canada say aa kar inqalab lata hai. aur lata bhe kis k khilaf hai army k khilaf. pori speech us ke army k khilaf hai.

He did say that in case of law and order breakdown Army will take-over and therefore, we must try to improve the conditions of Pakistan - to prevent that martial law. He wasn't speaking like Nawaz Shareef who just barks against establishment for no reason, or to be more precise, for personal reasons.

Oh my young fellow, this is exactly what I am talking about.........you just read my post and come up with an argument…….who told you the man is doing sajda……..if not doing sajda than what he is doing………why so many good people around Tahir-Ul-Qadri did not restrain him doing sajda………if Tahir-Ul-Qadri is so down right wrong than why so many people following him…….just blindly…..???..........why not other religious clerics…..???.......there are as many question as you want to think……..all I am asking you is to think, search and compare and then make your mind.

That photo isn't photoshopped, it's real, so what other explanation can there be?

tell me one point mr. genious which he said was right. a person claiming to be religious and a scholor who does not value parayer. (he did not prayed during the jalsa) what type of scholor is he ??

1. he said he will march but did not tell against whome???
2. he said we are going to bring change iin pakistan but how ??
3. he said if army will come will stop. though army stayed for 5 years .. still his tone was thretning. like he is thretning army.

At the very beginning of his speech he said mein namaz parh k aya hu, and then he gave time to others to pray and after that the real speech followed.
March against Islamabad (don't act so naive please).

I'm not his fan boy but I'm just trying to portray the facts to you all. Nothing else.

12-23-2012_130840_1.gif

ok now his supporter also want talk with t.t.p or not???:lol:

he says intaha pasandi ke rah par chalny waly isi miti k bety hain. ham bandoq uthany walon say muzakrat karna chahty hain??
t.t.p who is bloodthursty of pakistani people he wants talk with them.

You're left with nothing to say better and solid when you don't have a proper counter terrorism policy to refer. Do we have one? No, I am afraid we lack one.

Agree with me or not, you can't rule out negotiations completely. If it was all about fire power then US lead forces in Afghanistan would kill each and every Taliban in a period of a decade. TTP is more like an ideology than simply being a terrorist organization and it takes decades to reverse/rectify a contorted ideology. Arms and negotiations (or precisely political moves) go side by side.

just a policy statment , mark my word, it will be against TTp, afghan talibs, we already in talking?

Neither we are on a clamp down.!

Security... everyone needs security. 2 Million ka crowd tha... so naturally a BP-glass was necessary.
He is a Canadian National because he lived in Canada for, I guess, 5 years.
And from what I know, he went to Canada because he had some security issues in Pakistan because of his statements against Taliban. (according to my knowledge)

Fair enough... what's your take on the video though?

That photo isn't photoshopped, it's real, so what other explanation can there be?

Kissing his feet as a respect........now that is a right thing to do or not, I don't want to discuss, but this is what it is.

@laiqs@mi

Janab I am not a blind follower of Qadri sab.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats good. but you dont have to clearify what is wrong. I support every thing which is in favour of my nation. but what is wrong is wrong. who ever it is ..... i never support a wrong thing even if that is done by me.

Ch Shujat and Ch Pervaiz congratulated Tahir ul Qadri for a successful Jalsa

Any anti-Pmln leader left who has not congratulated him??? :lol:

Ch Shujat and Ch Pervaiz congratulated Tahir ul Qadri for a successful Jalsa

Any anti-Pmln leader left who has not congratulated him??? :lol:

I agree no one is left now (considering Zardari and his party are pro-PMLn - muk maka)

Back
Top Bottom