What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

IMRAN BHAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING WE SHOULD JOIN QADRI AND HANG THE PAKISTAN NATIONAL LOOT MAR ALLIANCE NAWAZ GANJA AND ZADARI NOT TO FORGET MOLVI DEISEL IN THE STREETS OF ISLAMABAD AND LAHORE

To all those Qadri supporters who thought they can overthrow the system by starting a circus in Islamabad
19310083.jpg

IMRAN BHAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING WE SHOULD JOIN QADRI AND HANG THE PAKISTAN NATIONAL LOOT MAR ALLIANCE NAWAZ GANJA AND ZADARI NOT TO FORGET MOLVI DEISEL IN THE STREETS OF ISLAMABAD AND LAHORE

Nope Imran Khan just showed Qadri the middle finger

Qadri is left alone. PTI supporters will leave the ground and no hope is left for TUQ, TUQ stole IK spotlight but IK will take back his stolen agenda and spot light. let foreigners leave and patriots starts their constitutional way of taking out corrupts. Example is raja electricity stealer arrest, and removal of bogus votes.

Qadri is left alone. PTI supporters will leave the ground and no hope is left for TUQ, TUQ stole IK spotlight but IK will take back his stolen agenda and spot light. let foreigners leave and patriots starts their constitutional way of taking out corrupts. Example is raja electricity stealer arrest, and removal of bogus votes.

lol patriots, no wonder imran khan and nawaz shareef on the same wagon,muk muka british wagon

PTI supporters are leaving already. I am also hearing that MQM tents, they are thinking of wrapping those up as well

lol patriots, no wonder imran khan and nawaz shareef on the same wagon,muk muka british wagon

better than Canadian :D

He will not be arrested, read the court order. PM also condemned Qadri. Qadri is facing full assault now from all sides

lol!!!!!!!!!!!1

i guess you are not upto date, SC today has clearly stated that even if the guy is our PM, he should be arrested because there are evidences against his corruption

there is no way out

So drama finished..

Is USA saying "we are with democracy and waiting for 1st civil government completing their tenor" has to do anything with it?

Hats off to Imran(not PTI) and all opposition parties who've gone against the popular sentiment. I mean, to be honest, in Central and Northern punjab at least, there's a popuar Anti-Government o Anti-PPP sentiment and Allmost all parties have sided with democracy despite PPP's not so positive perfomance throughout these 5 years. Indeed a Historical day for Democratic forces.

To all those Qadri supporters who thought they can overthrow the system by starting a circus in Islamabad
19310083.jpg

Nope Imran Khan just showed Qadri the middle finger

The One Chance To Get Rid Of This Pathetic Government By Joining Hands With Qadri and We Have Ruined It
:angry::angry::angry::angry:

The Last Time IRI Conducted a Survey Our Popularity Was Down against PML N.Can We Blame The People For Thinking That We Have Become Part of Status Quo When We Are Taking These Types Of Decisions.I Am Not A Fan of Qadri Trust Me I Am Die Hard INSAFEAN But If We Do Not Go For Comprehensive Electoral Reforms Now We Might Not Stand A Chance Against The National Noora Kushti Alliance

Hats off to Imran(not PTI) and all opposition parties who've gone against the popular sentiment. I mean, to be honest, in Central and Northern punjab at least, there's a popuar Anti-Government o Anti-PPP sentiment and Allmost all parties have sided with democracy despite PPP's not so positive perfomance throughout these 5 years. Indeed a Historical day for Democratic forces.

This just showed the true might of Democratic Pakistan :pakistan:

The One Chance To Get Rid Of This Pathetic Government By Joining Hands With Qadri and We Have Ruined It :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Earth to Samlee, in 21st century there is a thing called elections :D

So drama finished..

Is USA saying "we are with democracy and waiting for 1st civil government completing their tenor" has to do anything with it?

lol, if americans were not pro democracy why whould they deal with democratic forces of pakistan and allow drone attacks which killed thousands of pakistanis?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom