What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Yes i was pointing to my comment that if cec leaves,resigns or dissolved by the current govt

Fine, but who is going to legisilate this? Don't you need a legislative assembly for this? Qadri is asking for the dissolution of national assembely and that too now.

Anything that assures free and fair elections must be appreciated but the appreciation must be through the parliament! The constitution doesn't allow such amendments without 2/3rd majority! If CJ encourges such a move then he would be violating his own words of constituition's impregnability, furthermore such a decision would become a judicial precedent. Would be a blunder, as now apex court itself believes that it has buried the concept of doctrine of the necessity for once and for all.

Quadri said "half speech done , half work done , Tomorrow I will deliver the remaining half and you can see the further consequences" .

What does that mean for tomorrow ?

Are bhai, janab rental Raja Sahab kahan hain. Koi Khabar??

bediya silwa(imean banwa) rahen hen :P

The government has lost the battle.

If the people, even 40k have reached Isl, then they can gather more if Qadri decides do. If Qadri pushes emotions and tells the people to ransack the parliament, they will do it no questions asked.

If the government wanted to do something, they had to stop the march outside Isl. This could turn the place into a blood pool if Qadri pushes it.

Hakumat is waqt baarish ka sahara kar rahi hai!!! Remember, rains forecast for tomorrow and government hoping the people will disperse because of it.

He and his disciples made it to Islo only because of this so-called democrazy. If it were a dictator he wouldn't allow them to even enter in the vicinity!

BAqk5opCAAAMVcW.jpg

Qadri's Must sit back and wait for some time.
1) No one want to derail the democracy.
2) It will be automatically dissolved in one and half month later.
3) Terrorism is not a little problem as it will be expected in limited time it is international game = & with out intellectual leadership this issue is not resolved.
4) Allegation on Security agencies is also another claim by him. If security weak at that movement then he is not alive As Rahman Malik Threat him.
5) Other problem he also declared ever one know and these have time taking work.
6) He must remember the child and women in his campaign , there is winter season and he must go home and present himself as good Pakistani.
7) All positive thinker of Pakistan allow him to do his constitutional long march and there is not interference created in his long march.
8) This is only long march but not say Revolution.
9) Revolution is make by good poling system and peoples selection through vote power.
10) Finely No TTP attack occur as i mention in my last post.

Quadri said "half speech done , half work done , Tomorrow I will deliver the remaining half and you can see the further consequences" .

What does that mean for tomorrow ?

bediya silwa(imean banwa) rahen hen :P

Ye bhi ho sakta hai ki zardari sahab ki naap lene gain hoo, ek saath aaram se ban jayengi aur paisa bhi kam lagega !!!:azn:

I think revolutions are not peaceful!! Qadri has to sacrifice and order people to take on parliament, there has to be some bloodshed or nothing will happen!

Back
Top Bottom