What's new

Paris Hilton Converts to Islam?

No need to get abusive here. You believe in something and she believes in something else. You shouldn't judge people on what you believe. Obviously she is not forcing you to do what she does, is she? So please keep your ideas to yourself.

As liquid said, what do you call a woman who's "done f*cking every guy in the club, getting wasted, showing her sex tape to get more media attention" ??

Sorry ,from my side, I prefer that 'hoe' word. And please keep your ideas to yourself. No need to impose them on me. Thanks.

EDIT: Did not notice it was a satire - got owned, thoroughly :cry:

any more details on satire?

Give me facts, plot, proof, links :D
People are getting emotional here :rofl:

Even if its true why u care Or feel happy ??

When Julia Roberts converts to Hinduism we don't feel happy or celebrated it because religion is a very personal thing.

It doesn't matter to us if there are 1000 million or 2000 million Hindus/Muslim in this world.

hey you whatever.FIRST I am not happy and sad blah blah.The original title of thread was this

"What the hell is this now :D :D"

I guess mods changed it.I just posted it in 'light' mood.

So,no need to tell that Julia Roberts also converted to Hinduism ....Oh ! My ! G-D ! You bhartis are :no:

Google News classifies it as:
Daily Squib (satire)

Maaf karo yaar... Kesi kesi khabrein la rahay ho

opnion is in the tounge of beholder..look at it either way

after spending a play girl life she eventually gets fedup in persuit of peace and happiness and realize that materialism is not eternal peace (pun intended)

- OR -

Another zionist ploy to further corrupt and pollute the gene pool of Muslims.

Now take a club and hit your head..reality shock..isnt it... :P

As liquid said, what do you call a woman who's "done f*cking every guy in the club, getting wasted, showing her sex tape to get more media attention" ??

And what do you call a man who's done f*cking every girl in the club, getting wasted, showing his sex tape to get more media attention?

A stud, I suppose!

And what do you call a man who's done f*cking every girl in the club, getting wasted, showing his sex tape to get more media attention?

A stud, I suppose!

A key that opens every lock is called a Master key, but a lock that can be opened by any key is called a shitty lock.

Go figure :P

A key that opens every lock is called a Master key, but a lock that can be opened by any key is called a shitty lock.

Nowadays its biometric finger scan.. You know what i mean .. dont yaa?? :D

The concept of key and lock might be different for Paris and the milieu she lives on.

You can tell something is very wrong when news about Paris Hilton makes a defence forum.

Back
Top Bottom