What's new

Parho or Zindagi badlo

good initiative ... hope taliban does not mind.
btw IK should clarify whether he means real education or religious one in madrasa where you recite a book while swinging your body.. :laughcry:

i think u missed that news where he n the KPK Gov announed that the medium will be english n same course for all types of Institutes both Private n Government...so what does that ring in ur ear?

He himself had studied from one of the best institutes of Pak n UK where they give best education....

one thing more i think mayb u dun know is,the women of his family are highly educated...his sisters etc so take out the wild guess out of ur mind!

thats the reason it is cumpulsory in Islam to gain modern worldly knowlege and education

well the reason I am saying is, a taliban commander said they have no issue malala studying religious education in madrasa...
if IK wants modern education for girls, he will go against taliban.

Anything that can help kids get a better education is a good initiative and I really hope it succeeds.

To the OP the thread title should be "aur" instead of "or" which kinda changes the meaning of the news :)

may be it does... but the info does not help much in real life .. will anybody give you a job?

It is not supposed to be vocational, it is supposed to be spiritual, religious and moral. Students after completing their hifz (memorization of the Quran) enroll back into regular schools and continue on with their studies. That is, the ones who can.

It helps in memorizing! :)

Something interesting and new for me. I will swing my body while holding the book by one hand or by putting it on floor. How should I do it clockwise to anticlockwise or anticlockwise to clockwise ? Please suggest.

PTI launches school enrollment campaign in Khber Pakhtunkuwa.

Reforms in education sector begun in KP: PTI chief

Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has said that his party wants to introduce a uniform educational policy in the country.

Speaking at a function here on Tuesday, the PTI chief said that his government has already begun reforms in the education sector in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa.

He said there will be a single and transparent syllabus in the entire province.

Imran regretted that the country could not make progress due to poor and class based educational system.

The PTI chief further said that he would persuade overseas Pakistanis to make investment in education sector.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is the most terrorism-hit province of the country, he lamented, adding that his party wanted to bring peace in the province which would help bringing foreign investments.

Reforms in education sector begun in KP: PTI chief - thenews.com.pk

BTv1mSZIQAA33ER.jpg:large

good, but the real deal is ensuring the presence of enrolled children in schools on daily basis.

Good Initiative by PTI. Hope the drive goes successful..

good initiative ... hope taliban does not mind.
btw IK should clarify whether he means real education or religious one in madrasa where you recite a book while swinging your body.. :laughcry:

i hope you did not type that by joining both hands swinging back and forth while praying

or who knows you can type with your nose while praying

and asks your countrymen to stop going to mandars,gurdawaras,churches and mosques as it turns out it does not give you a job according to your thinking so why waste time on repenting sins and do pious acts w.r.t your religion

any words of wisdom for jews who also recite and swing back and forth while reading their holy book or when they pray against their sacred wall(no offense) i am asking him that does he finds that also weird as he found muslims reciting Quran

Something interesting and new for me. I will swing my body while holding the book by one hand or by putting it on floor. How should I do it clockwise to anticlockwise or anticlockwise to clockwise ? Please suggest.

Good Initiative by PTI. Hope the drive goes successful..

it will not work for u better turn on the music and do your maths

@Leader sir g zara webmaster say baat karen hindguy kay baray mayn

iss ki bakwas band nae hoti ye pdf hay in ki so called freedom of speech ki aar mayn religion disrespect karnay wali facebook yan youtube nae

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader sir g zara webmaster say baat karen hindguy kay baray mayn

iss ki bakwas band nae hoti ye pdf hay in ki so called freedom of speech ki aar mayn religion disrespect karnay wali facebook yan youtube nae

you can click on the triangle button below my post (report)and it will be dealt with swiftly. Leader is not a mod hence has no power to do anything.

Seems my post has upset you so much, you have written rather incoherent reply... which am not going to respond to... lolz.. :closed:

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI launches school enrollment campaign in Khber Pakhtunkuwa.

Reforms in education sector begun in KP: PTI chief

Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has said that his party wants to introduce a uniform educational policy in the country.

Speaking at a function here on Tuesday, the PTI chief said that his government has already begun reforms in the education sector in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa.

He said there will be a single and transparent syllabus in the entire province.

Imran regretted that the country could not make progress due to poor and class based educational system.

The PTI chief further said that he would persuade overseas Pakistanis to make investment in education sector.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is the most terrorism-hit province of the country, he lamented, adding that his party wanted to bring peace in the province which would help bringing foreign investments.

Reforms in education sector begun in KP: PTI chief - thenews.com.pk

BTv1mSZIQAA33ER.jpg:large

good, but the real deal is ensuring the presence of enrolled children in schools on daily basis.

superb!!!!!:tup:

just enrollment is not enough, ensuring there is actual daily presence of the kids in schools is.

Back
Top Bottom