What's new

Paranoia from Soviet Union collapse haunts China's Communist Party

Hahaha and yet they still here and most live in Metro Manila, Cavite and other places untouched and been vital members of Society hahahaha nice joke racist arrogant d bag

You people have been killing those poor Moro people and stealing their lands (which never ruled by you people) for more than a century by the order of your former masters Spain and the USA, this is a fact recorded in the history which you can never deny you stupid fool~

You keep calling me racist and arrogant yet you can never have any proof nor reason to support your false accusations, while I can show everyone many posts from you about how you keep making fun of dead people and insulting Chinese people for no good reason~ You really like to screw yourself~:rofl:

Last edited:
You people have been killing those poor Moro people and stealing their lands (which never ruled by you people) for more than a century by the order of your former masters Spain and the USA, this is a fact recorded in the history which you can never deny you stupid fool~

You keep calling me racist and arrogant yet you can never have any proof nor reason to support your false accusations, while I can show everyone many posts from you about how you keep making fun of dead people and insulting Chinese people for no good reason~ You really like to screw yourself~:rofl:

Again yet they in mainstream Philippine society so if we are really exterminating them why oh why are they part of our society then? and as for a reasons we have a lot one steal our resources and our territories, disenfranchisement violations of human rights here in the Philippines and the chinese territories like in hong kong etc the list goes on.

Again yet they in mainstream Philippine society so if we are really exterminating them why oh why are they part of our society then? and as for a reasons we have a lot one steal our resources and our territories, disenfranchisement violations of human rights here in the Philippines and the chinese territories like in hong kong etc the list goes on.

They are part of your society because you are ruling their land which you have stolen from them. The Empire of Japan let Korean learn their language and working in Japan doesn't mean that Japanese crimes to Korean people were never existed.
Hong Kong? Human rights? Yeah yeah why don't you cry to the UN, stop signing contracts and take our money yet call yourself slaves.

Back
Top Bottom