What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

The United States which aides Israel's occupation and the British empire which aided Zionism at the expense of Palestinian land and rights condemned the Palestinians....hardly surprising genius, we don't need to know such 'news'.

The United States which aides Israel's occupation and the British empire which aided Zionism at the expense of Palestinian land and rights condemned the Palestinians....hardly surprising genius, we don't need to know such 'news'.
It's the UN, you thicko.

You've been slammed by the whole international community, you little pariah entity.

The whole region and world is fed up with you. Forget Egypt. They were boasting today about how many of your tunnels they have destroyed.

Egypt's military said Wednesday it has destroyed 1,370 smuggling tunnels under its border with the Gaza Strip, as Cairo's ties remain sour with the Hamas movement that rules the Palestinian enclave.

+military dictatorship in Egypt which is jailing foreign journalists....which actually in contact with the Palestinians.

+military dictatorship in Egypt which is jailing foreign journalists....which actually in contact with the Palestinians.
What a cheek for a little Hamasnick like you to talk about jailing journalists when you go around intimidating journalists, knee-capping those that go against you, forcing men to have certain haircuts.

You fire-bombed Christians, you killed the most prominent Christian in Gaza.

What a cheek for you to make out like Egypt is a dictatorship when your rancid terrorist group will never hold elections again.

You are a FAILED people. You have contributed NOTHING positive to humanity. Nothing.

Only blood , pain and conflict. That is the 'palestinain' contribution to the world.

I support Palestinians over immigrated Jews but firing rockets on CIVILIAN is unacceptable. I would not say a word if they attacked Israeli soldiers, attcking civilians is cowardice.

I support Palestinians over immigrated Jews but firing rockets on CIVILIAN is unacceptable. I would not say a word if they attacked Israeli soldiers, attcking civilians is cowardice.
Go read a history book instead of spending your days in a call centre.

The 'palestinians' are immigrant Arabs from all sorts of nations. Jews have lived in that land before the word 'palestinain' was invented and before Islam.

They fire rockets at Israeli settlements, if they had the capability to restore their rights then Arabs should arm them but they don't.

Israel has targeted civilians many times and it's well documented and so has every nation in the world, lets not play innocent.

Report: Two rockets fired at Israeli settlements from Gaza following Israeli raids.

However, as of now hostilities have largely stopped. The Israeli military is having emergency meetings though so it's not clear if this will carry on.

No casualties reported on either side so far.

Last edited:
This is Gaza

30a8ebq.jpg

This is Israel

2dbntwl.jpg

When will you baboons learn?

Palestinian Islamic Jihad: We will up the ante if Israel targets Gaza tonight, beyond the four-five kilometer range seen today.

Go read a history book instead of spending your days in a call centre.

The 'palestinians' are immigrant Arabs from all sorts of nations. Jews have lived in that land before the word 'palestinain' was invented and before Islam.

May be Jews used to live there and i believe that native Jews have all rights to live there but German Jews are German, Russian Jews are Russian, American Jews American. They don't have any right to claims that lands which their forefather left for living in any other country. In that case Nazis can say that they just killed foreigner.

and please avoid personal attack because i can also say that Jews are very well known as thieves and fraud through out the history.

May be Jews used to live there and i believe that native Jews have all rights to live there but German Jews are German, Russian Jews are Russian, American Jews American. They don't have any right to claims that lands which their forefather left for living in any other country. In that case Nazis can say that they just killed foreigner.

and please avoid personal attack because i can also say that Jews are very well known as thieves and fraud through out the history.
It is for the sake of the vast majority of good Indians on here that I don't tear you to shreds.

Go choke on some basmati, you odious cretin.

Recap of events:

-Palestinians on Gaza/Israel border fire a mortar at Israeli forces approaching their side(Keep in mind, if you're even a hundred meters near the Israeli side you will be shot and killed)
-Successfully defend their border
-Israel launches air attack killing three Palestinians fighters
-2 Palestinians shot dead in West Bank(18 year old and Palestinian-Jordanian judge)
-Palestinians respond with dozens of short range(4-5km) rocket fire at Israeli settlements/military bases
-Israel launches over 29 raids on the Gaza Strip

The rest is not clear right now but hostilities have largely ended with no casualties on either side.

Back
Top Bottom