What's new

Palestine one - Israel Zero

Hitler's era was a dark age for Zionists, so be in you limit, mind your business and do remember that era before crossing your lines.
Hitler`s era was the dark age for all of mankind, be thankful that he died, Muslims didn`t have a place in his ideology.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

I have an advice for you guys, try to have peace now, go back to 1967 borders, recognize an independant Palestinians state and lets just look for the future. It is a chance for you guys, we are as weak as it gets, and we are accepting that you, don't waste the chance.
Yes because peace with Egypt looks so solid and unbreakable nowadays, as i`m sure it will be with the Palestinians.

Hitler`s era was the dark age for all of mankind, be thankful that he died, Muslims didn`t have a place in his ideology.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Yes because peace with Egypt looks so solid and unbreakable nowadays, as i`m sure it will be with the Palestinians.
It is a Solid peace, even the Salafis and the Muslim brotherhood accept it, but relations won't be normalized between the people until you guys give Palestinians there rights, you can't blame us for that, blame yourself... It is a chance, try not to waste it.

It is a Solid peace, even the Salafis and the Muslim brotherhood accept it, but relations won't be normalized between the people until you guys give Palestinians there rights, you can't blame us for that, blame yourself... It is a chance, try not to waste it.
If this is considered "solid" by the Egyptians, while they teach their kids that Israel is the devil, need to be ruled by a dictator just to keep them under control, peace looks promising.

If this is considered "solid" by the Egyptians, while they teach their kids that Israel is the devil, need to be ruled by a dictator just to keep them under control, peace looks promising.
We are not tought to hate you, but learn to hate you growing up by seeing all the crimes you do, don't blame me, blame yourself!! It is the same way you learn how to hate hitler. True or not, we really think you guys are as bad as Hitler or even worse, we really consider you guys evil..... With that being said, we respect our peace treaty with you, and hope you guys do the same.

I have an advice for you guys, try to have peace now, go back to 1967 borders, recognize an independant Palestinians state and lets just look for the future. It is a chance for you guys, we are as weak as it gets, and we are accepting that you, don't waste the chance.
Thanks, we followed this advice in Gaza and everyone knows what was the result.

What is the big deal. It is just UNESCO...

precisely!

so why the knee-jerk (emotional) reaction by the U.S. ???

and why the provocative move by israel to build 2,000 more settlements (illegal under international law) and why their hi-jacking and withdrawal of funds which BELONG to the Palestinian authority? That is Palestinian money, NOT israeli money.

israel, unfortunately, is not serious about peace; it is not serious about solving this long-standing issue. Their conduct is becoming more erratic...however the U.S. will continue to blindly support them, no doubt. No matter what the 'cost'

israel (which is already in violation of 300 UN Resolutions) should abandon it's confrontational stance and be ready to stop denying the undeniable. Palestine (like israel) is a reality and the sooner they accept it, the sooner they will have peace; and the sooner they will be at peace

We are not tought to hate you, but learn to hate you growing up by seeing all the crimes you do, don't blame me, blame yourself!! It is the same way you learn how to hate hitler. True or not, we really think you guys are as bad as Hitler or even worse, we really consider you guys evil..... With that being said, we respect our peace treaty with you, and hope you guys do the same.
"True or not"

Exactly.

"True or not"

Exactly.
Why blaming me ? You guys have done and still do horrible things, of course we consider you evil. You guys think that we hate you for the fun of it, but we really don't like you because of your actions... I am not arguing with you now about why you guys did this or that, i am only saying that we really think that you guys are doing horrible things and that you guys are criminals and killers.

Why blaming me ? You guys have done and still do horrible things, of course we consider you evil. You guys think that we hate you for the fun of it, but we really don't like you because of your actions... I am not arguing with you now about why you guys did this or that, i am only saying that we really think that you guys are doing horrible things and that you guys are criminals and killers.
You are filled with hate because you were brought up with hate, shown what was needed to be shown to you, and listened to everyone from parents to preachers explaining to you why Israel is evil.
Guess what? You`re one of many, enjoy.

You are filled with hate because you were brought up with hate, shown what was needed to be shown to you, and listened to everyone from parents to preachers explaining to you why Israel is evil.
Guess what? You`re one of many, enjoy.
Some of my best friends are Jewish, and i have no hate for anybody even Israeli leaders. I like Israeli people more than those Salafis we have in Egypt matter of fact. I just think you guys have done and still doing horrible things, and its not right, moral, or anything to say otherwise. You guys are a democratic country, that means its up to you guys to have peace be electing leaders who want peace, so why not do it ??

Back
Top Bottom