What's new

Pak's ISI gets Rs 600 million to accomplish 'special assignment'

Why this budget needs to be mentioned ???

It is the accountability of intel agency that is needed, I think this budget will be included in state security anyway.

B.S Source

The budget of the ISI for the organization as a whole and especially extra budget granted for a special assignment are never published. The ISI keeps a seal tight hold on any information that gets out, in fact the operatives are strictly forbidden to have any contact with journalists and all operatives are heavily monitored. Considering the amount of paranoia that exists within the ISI, it is impossible to get hands on sensitive information like this.

Zarvan wins credibility test by citing TOI? Why does our Islamist brigade find such succor in the TOI?

Trash source.

ISI budget/allocations are not published. They can survive without a budget, go figure how.

Thanks. calling a source trash and closing the thread hurriedly is not good for forum culture..

Times of India publishing a report on ISI funds and people here find it credible enough to be discussed and fight over? :what:
Time have changed indeed!! :disagree:
I hope another mishandled internal security matter of India (God forbade) is not to be linked up with this news in future!!

Will this help ?

ISI got Rs600 million for PM

All the Top intelligence Agencies have their own sources of Income .. So they cant be blackmailed my politicians ... and so they can operate independently .

This Grant was most likely for security reports .. whenever Pm wanted to go for an adventure ..

I wonder what they can achieve with a meager $6 million USD.

Well, the money could be used to bribe TTP militants to drop their weapons, or maybe to recruit potential spies. I doubt that it's anything extravagant. The ISI has it's own budget, so I doubt that this money means much in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom