What's new

Pakistan's very own Kim Kardashian

Isn't she that female who anchors some show?

There was this one link sent to me by a buddy where I was shocked about how some idiotic men were talking cheaply with her.

She may be bold, but that doesn't mean that men lose their decency.

I suspect two types of people in this thread..

1) Those praising her...Tharkii
2) Those rubbishing her....Gay

im definately out of the 2nd group,i did mention sunny leone:azn: so.....:P

lol, the video has 60 likes and 383 dislikes..

There was this one link sent to me by a buddy where I was shocked about how some idiotic men were talking cheaply with her.

off topic: i like your signature :D

The number of dislikes on her video show where the country is heading... I got nothing to say to both of you... Peace
So you judge the fate of the country by the numbers of women of such characters? If you want to soften the image of the nation then start from your own family meaning what ever you want to expect from Pakistani women ASK THEM TO BE FIRST!
Men like you have no such thing in themselves called "Dignity".

I suspect two types of people in this thread..

1) Those praising her...Tharkii
2) Those rubbishing her....Gay

Thats pretty much Bush policy
1 you are either with us or
2 against us

why cant it be something in the middle?

Like the reason why we dislike her is because her voice and vocal is just cr@p and she is promoting immoral cultural in Muslim society.

Desi men are opportunist tharkis. She attracts horny men because of her character so should not expect any decency be it lame cheap remarks or just bashing.

Pakistanis Take her Advice And Dont Troll Watch the video!!

Atleast She is Better than veena Malik!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis Take her Advice And Dont Troll Watch the video!!

Atleast She is Better than veena Malik!!
Veena Malik also has political mindset. If Pakistanis start taking advice of women like her then we will be in hell hole.
Immoral cultural is being injected in our society to deviate from our true values by hiring corrupt influential figures like her .

Last edited by a moderator:
PakistaniProud you're an idiot and you create the most stupid threads you should be banned from making future threads for at least 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom