What's new

Pakistan's UAV - Drone developments

I want to know who prefers one over the other. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both? Forum posting services (also known as content writing) is the newest way to make money over the internet. Why work in a call center? I feel, night time work is bad for your health. The connections and differences between the two industries are the following

With the operational capability that pakistan has had in operating UAV's, I think We will see high quality low cost UCAV's emerging from pakistan very soon.

I think that a nation that uses UAV a lot has the potential to get more and better products inhouse. Look at Israel. They used them in occupied territories and now they are largest exporter of UAV's in the world. Their market created options to sell.

ID.jpg

Yea nice work by Pakistan in the field of drones...The actual and very important work required in its success is the development of of high power microwave devices or Amplifiers. Which will allow its working range to be increased and which increases its costs too.:woot:

making UAVs & make them fly isn't that difficult for Pakistan; but what to fit upon them [cameras, sensors, ..even missiles] is the real problem

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom