What's new

Pakistan's 'secret' war in Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baluch nationalists have never accepted being part of Pakistan and have fought in five uprisings since the country’s formation in 1948.

The future of this uprising and any one in the future won't be different either.

“We have to struggle hard, maybe for 1 year, 2 years, 20 years,”

Make it 2000 years son.:lol:

Enjoy your life in Switzerland.;)

The future of this uprising and any one in the future won't be different either.

Make it 2000 years son.:lol:

Enjoy your life in Switzerland.;)

Let the indians get happy, always an indian who has to post crap like this. Oh well anything to make them happy and feel secure.

I'm perplexed, about the funding of this guy and Since Pakistan has blocked it's passport, how did he go to swiss lands? On which passport did he go there?

And the Hypocrites failed to describe what happened that Army had to take action against Bugti.

As Switzerland does not have an Embassy in Afghanistan, the SCO also acts as a liaison office for the Swiss Embassy in Islamabad, which is accredited in Afghanistan.

http://www.swiss-cooperation.admin.ch/afghanistan/en/Home/About_Us

We should learn from history -- the history of East Pakistan; dispassionately studied, it has lots of learnings for the leaders of today how things can turn ugly if we do not handle Baluchistan properly and with deft hand.

Jingoistic statements "Over my dead body" come to haunt us to this day. So let us rest easy with these "2000 year son" statements and concetrate on really finding out what is the truth out there and look towards finding a solution for thier problems and integration into the Pakistani mainstream.

We should learn from history -- the history of East Pakistan; dispassionately studied, it has lots of learnings for the leaders of today how things can turn ugly if we do not handle Baluchistan properly and with deft hand.

Jingoistic statements "Over my dead body" come to haunt us to this day. So let us rest easy with these "2000 year son" statements and concetrate on really finding out what is the truth out there and look towards finding a solution for thier problems and integration into the Pakistani mainstream.

Nothing jingoistic Sir. The article itself tells us about 5 uprisings which have failed and now the sixth one now. So there are reasons that East Pakistan got separated with just one uprising unlike the multiple failure attempts in the case of Baluchistan. And those reasons are again going to play a very vital rule in the failure of sixth uprising. Anyways there is no confusion when it comes to solving their problems and integration into mainstream.

Learning from East Pakistan is good unnecessarily comparing it with every situation is not good. I would go with the first part. :)

Dear friends...i have a very personal experience and observation about the attitude of Indian friends regarding the entire Baloch episode....Fact is there might be some dissidence of Baloch nationalism but Baloch nationalism is not of course on par with other internationally recognized separatist movements...So i dont see any any prospect of its success in future. And to add to another point..i always maintain a simple attitude to all separatist movements....those people who can not be a faithful to their land they can not be trusted by anyone...This concept is equally true for Baloch people wrt Pakistan and Kashmiri separatist wrt India...Even i have personal experience of discussing with couple of Baloch guys...beleive me or not ...these baloch people hate Indian hindus more than even an average Pakistan people... at least you can be social with any guy from Karachi and Lahore..but its diff with any one from baloch( of course i have very limited experince..)...They are very very traditional and conservative.....to their own world..

My perception need to not to be generalized...I may be wrong too...

bughti wanted to break Pakistan so he could stay "wadera".

but Balochs love Pakistan, there are only few thousand people that are gone on wrong path.

Pakistan Zindabad.

most Baluchistan people never liked being part of Pakistan, I can remember seeing a video of them burning Pakistan Flag on 14th august, and they were waving black flag instead.

most Baluchistan people never liked being part of Pakistan, I can remember seeing a video of them burning Pakistan Flag on 14th august, and they were waving black flag instead.

Not that there isn't a problem on hand, but how does some Baloch burning a Pakistan flag indicate that "most Baluchistan people never liked being part of Pakistan"?

The people of Balochistan are unfortunately the victims here of being ignored (by the center) and misled by their own nawabs. The Nawabs want the royalties from the government coming to them and only them, whereas the government cannot get another alternate grass-roots type setup in place to help speed up the development of Balochistan. In this situation, you obviously find some people complaining and some taking up arms. For most Balochs, the issue is of having sustenance, jobs and schools for their children. The nationalism issue is just a tool to keep the support on the side of nawabs. To this day, if you offer a job and security to a Baloch and also a weapon to take up insurgency, he would opt for the former.

Its just unfortunate that successive governments in Pakistan have not been able to break the stranglehold of the nawabi system in Balochistan (I say do it by hook or crook involving bribes and where needed, force.) The Baloch have to be educated. Brought into the mainstream and very quickly.

lol funny how Indians post links of internal matters of Pakistan but they have 100 time worst record in Kashmir which Indian feel proud of. Bhugti was a traitor and was holding his ppl hostage for many years. He had his own law and order and they does not like to lose.

One more exmaple how west countries with help of USA give these terrorist hide outs.

pakistan's internal matter. pakistan got every right to curb anti national elements.

or just give them what they want, freedom.

No sorry. This is not itwar bazar or something like that. That someone would come and ask for 1 kkg of sugar and we would give them.

I also heard that Pakistan Army rape and kidnap hundreds of balochi women,

That's it. You heard. That's it. Keep hearing such cr@p.:disagree:

What Pakistan gives to Balochistan? Only 45 Billion Rupees per year. But Balochistan's gas only gives 90 billion rupees per month. Leave Iron, Copper gold and other minerals.

Well they are being given much more than they were given before and hopefully things would improve in the future.

Not hard feelings but its the truth.

No that's bull sh!t.

As if the Pakistani media will show all this lol, its true.
Not everyone in the Pak Army are good people you know.
they will kill you and torture you if you against Pakistan
...not to offence the Army, I got family that use to serve the Army...but they quite....one of them run away lol.

ANYBODY WHO IS AGAINST THE NATION SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH... EVEN IF HE IS YOUR OWN SON OR BROTHER......

THE FATHERLAND IS ABOVE ALL RELATIONS.......

Some people may hate me for it........ But.......... I LOVE MY COUNTRY MORE THAN GOD HIMSELF.

SORRY ALLAH FORGIVE ME.

ANYBODY WHO IS AGAINST THE NATION SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH... EVEN IF HE IS YOUR OWN SON OR BROTHER......

THE FATHERLAND IS ABOVE ALL RELATIONS.......

Some people may hate me for it........ But.......... I LOVE MY COUNTRY MORE THAN GOD HIMSELF.

SORRY ALLAH FORGIVE ME.
well then came to Swabi and kill me then :)...I don't hate the country...just the people in charge of it.
also people in Waziristan aswell hate Pakistan.
bro Allah is the greatest...not Pakistan, no offence.

What independence struggle?

Killing teachers,journalists,doctors,policemen, and ordinary citizens?

The people killed in dera allahyaar ? they were common baluch celebrating 14TH AUGUST.... BLA(Bastards,liberace,Azzholes) murdered them!

This article is full of shyt...which nationalist does this guy talk of? Nawab Akbar? the same guy who used to bow infront of Quaid e Azam?the self proclaimed murderer?The guy who wouldnt let women wear shoes in his area? the guy who exiled half of his clan?Kalpar bugtis who deserve the gas royalty coz it originates from their land!

Brahamdog the terrorist>?

Why dont these hill rats come out in public instead of hiding in the hills these 1000 dogs~! coz they know they will be slaughtered by our own people!

Yes GoP has neglected us... BUT!

Why would i leave my Father/Mother my country?

The hills of baluchistan,the crop fields of punjab,the forested peaks of KP,the lakes,snowy mountains of GB/Kashmir,the desert of sindh............ They r all mine.......

IM COZ OF MY COUNTRY.....

IM NOT A BALUCH.... IM A PAKISTANI FIRST AND LAST....... EVEN AFTER I DIE........ I WILL REMAIN A PATRIOT TO MY LAND.

I SPIT ON BLA DOGS,I SPIT ON ALL ANTI PAKISTAN BASTARDS!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

well then came to Swabi and kill me then :)...I don't hate the country...just the people in charge of it.
also people in Waziristan aswell hate Pakistan.
bro Allah is the greatest...not Pakistan, no offence.

Go say anti Pakistan crap in down town swabi infront of the people............ your wish will be fulfilled.

Waziristan? what do u know abt the people? they r the same people who kicked the azz of invading aghani army in the 60s.

God is great..... But my love for Pakistan is greater ... than my love for god.

After God i bow to my Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom