What's new

Pakistan's 'secret' war in Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLA bastards dogs...mother..kers.....I
nalilahe wa ina ilehay rajoon.

BLA bastards dogs...mother..kers.....I
nalilahe wa ina ilehay rajoon.
This is the third Balochistan University Professor martyred in the target killing. Like the other two killings, it took place in the broad day light and right in front of the University's entrance gate on the Sariab road. Question is, what the Provincial government was doing? Where were the Police and the intelligence agencies? Sariab Police Station is hardly on five minute drive from the University. Whether BLA killed her or not, I hold the University administration as well as the Provincial Government as much responsible for this very unfortunate incidence.

its a very gud tactic of BLA. kill all the teachers and ur society will never progress. then exploit the enraged youth and get them to serve ur purpose.
authorities should seriously start thinking about this target killing of teachers or else simply forget it.

Israelis were accused of similar tactics of killing and abducting Iraqi intellectuals, uni professors, and scientists right after the Iraq occupation. And BLA b@$t@rds are using similar tactics.

BLA and the sectarian groups operating there are an internal thread; always have been. We need to wipe the floor with these groups, and crush them.

they are receiving logistical and financial support from foreign enemies of Pakistan nation.

its a shame that the cowards have to target professors and academicians...Inshallah may the death be avenged.

BLA and the sectarian groups operating there are an internal thread; always have been. We need to wipe the floor with these groups, and crush them.

they are receiving logistical and financial support from foreign enemies of Pakistan nation.

its a shame that the cowards have to target professors and academicians...Inshallah may the death be avenged.

the target killing of a particular sect in balouchistan is increasing day by day. i think mr zardari ala bekari (beggar) shod do something bout it. after all he's from balouchistan and he belongs to that particular sect.

not that it matters where he's from; but he is Sindhi, not Balouch.

this is a Provincial matter, less to an extent Federal. But federal job is to allocate more funds towards police and police intelligence

my faith forbids me from betting and gambling :D

we'll do a gentlemen's bet. As far as I know, he comes from some Sindhi tribe. But Sindhis and Baluch tribes have had much inter-provincial mingling and relations. A lot of Sindhi fishermen and merchants made their way to Baluchistan in ancient times, and vice versa.

zardari is a rare species of fish.....harmful for human consumption

Zardar is a sindhi balouch.......he doesnt speak balouchi..he speaks sindhi and probably claims to be sindhi and caste wise hes balouch.like punjabi balouchs(seriakes balouchis) of DG Khan and D.I Khan area.

pak army should wrap up all its activities in the north as it is near ending and move towards south to eliminate BLA terrorists coming from neighbouring countries.

they are such cowards they cannot fight with the FC and Army head-on that is why they have resorted to such tactics.
If anybody here is from balochistan can he enlighten us how the people feel about these terrorists killing academics

they are such cowards they cannot fight with the FC and Army head-on that is why they have resorted to such tactics.
If anybody here is from balochistan can he enlighten us how the people feel about these terrorists killing academics
I am from Balochistan and not one educated Baloch supports this kind of terrorism. Thanks to Musharraf who opened up the can of worms after extra-judicial killing of Sardar Bugti. However, as I said before, this kind of terrorism was/is most definitely preventable specially in and around the academic Institutions. Balochistan University used to be in the suburb of Quetta when I was studying there back in 1995-96 but now it is completely surrounded by the residential colonies and the office buildings. A person shot in the broad daylight right in front of the University's main entrance is nothing but the utter failure of the provincial government who failed to secure the University. I will not be too quick in putting all the blame on the BLA who might or might not be involved in her murder. I personally knew Late Professor Kiyani (originally from Pind Dad Khan); he had interviewed me when he was the Chairman of the Botany Department back in 1995 and I also know that a number of local faculty members as well as students were very unhappy with him due to his dictatorial attitude. He was murdered and BLA accepted the responsibility whereas many insiders, and the people who knew him well had already predicted his murder long ago. Similarly I can also predict a number of other non-Baloch non-Pashtun Professors (especially the present Dean of Science faculty and two of his cronies)/Academic staff who might get murdered purely for their wrongdoings and dictatorial attitude and again, the BLA would accept the responsibility to achieve some political gain or the blame would put on BLA regardless.

The Schools were blown in the tribal areas and all the blame was put squarely on the Taliban; only now in the newspapers it is surfaced that many local contractors who had nothing to do with the Taliban were also involved in such demolitions to secure fresh contracts.

Thanks for that insight really appreciate it. i agree with you completely that whoever does it the buck stops with the provincial government and they really have done nothing so far lets hope they wake up after this incident.

A lot of Balochs have not forgotten the murder of elder Bugti. Though, how they justify killing an academic is unfathomable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom