What's new

Pakistan's name should be changed to Army Welfare Centre

Sparten said:
lahori, its the Pakistan army. islamabad is the capital of Pakistan. To say the army should not be there is ridiculous.

What an explanation. Pakistan has a constitution and its also not a law less country. And according to the laws and regulations no army officer can come with is a certain limit of the Capital unless he is called upon by the President or the Prime Minister. But the army has always violated this law. They have been staging military coups after every decade or so.

I feel Skeptic can elaborate us more on this

baqai said:
lahori where in your opinion should be the GHQ than?

Its quite ideally located in Rawalpindi. And it should remain there. By shifting GHQ to Islamabad, army is trying to secure its role in the political setup for the rest of Pakistans life

Lahori paa jee economically it will create jobs for the people it will also create indirect jobs for every person moving in they will need to eat buy cloths furniture electronics bla bla bla .i mean to say is it will create employment oppertunities for people to make a living .why are u so against that.because u dont need a job.so it dosent bother u if there isnt any oppertunity. your attitude is of typical uneducated pakistani politicians (who cares for people as long as i get what i need and if i dont need it they dont need it ):wall:

Lahori paa jee economically it will create jobs for the people it will also create indirect jobs for every person moving in they will need to eat buy cloths furniture electronics bla bla bla .i mean to say is it will create employment oppertunities for people to make a living.

Yes it will be economically benefical but only to military men not civilians.

Secondly why to have a GHQ in Islamabad. If a new GHQ is extremely important why not shift it to NWFP, Sindh or Northern Areas.

Army wants a permanent role in Politics and Affairs of country and this GHQ in Islamabad is one step towards realization of their dreams

Why are u so against that.because u dont need a job.so it dosent bother u if there isnt any oppertunity.

Your attitude is of typical uneducated pakistani politicians (who cares for people as long as i get what i need and if i dont need it they dont need it )

I come from Chakwal which is known as martial area of Pakistan. A large number of our relatives have served in the armed forces. Even my Dada and Nana served in armed forces. But my father is a politician. So i cannot be blamed for taling too much in favour of politicians

All im trying to do is whats good for Pakistan and that is an end to army's interferrence on Politics

But my father is a politician. So i cannot be blamed for talking too much in favour of politicians

Man this is funny stuff.u cant even read what your self is writing (i mean pay attention to your words and u will see what i mean)because this will effect your father its bad for the country.u cannot be blamed for it why not this clearly shows your biased.this pretty much explains why u anti MUSSHY.it dosnt matter if he is doing good for the country but because this is effecting you personally and economically this is bad for pakistan.:D

All im trying to do is whats good for Pakistan
WOW WHERE HAVE I HERD THAT BEFORE.ALL THE POLITICIAN ARE DOING GOOD FOR PAKISTAN:rofl:

and that is an end to army's interferrence on Politics
i guess this will only stop when this old bread of uneducated politicians are gone.other wise i doubt this will ever stop.:coffee:

Most of the membersof this forum are either studying or working abroad and this is one of the reasons why they dont realize the true situation of countries internal affairs.

When i say Pakistan is an Army Welfare Centre ................... i say the truth.

For those stationed outside Pakistan, please take sometime and try to find out how many countries have separate housing societies for armed forces. In Pakistan every city has DHA and cantonment areas.

A army general after retirement gets unimaginable benefits. Plots, money, pension, free medical facilities, reduced rates from airlines tickets to eating in restaurants.

Not only that they may be even appinted at jobs such as Chairman Cricket, Chairman Hockey, Chairman Wapda, Chairman PTCL, Chairman Pakistan Steel Mill. Someone even get to serve as VC's.

An army officer considers its an insult to stand in queue along with civilians

Andi can go on

Man this is funny stuff.u cant even read what your self is writing (i mean pay attention to your words and u will see what i mean)because this will effect your father its bad for the country.u cannot be blamed for it why not this clearly shows your biased.this pretty much explains why u anti MUSSHY.it dosnt matter if he is doing good for the country but because this is effecting you personally and economically this is bad for pakistan.

Dont read my reply out of context. Read the full msg

WOW WHERE HAVE I HERD THAT BEFORE.ALL THE POLITICIAN ARE DOING GOOD FOR PAKISTAN

And as if your beloved President does not say the same

i guess this will only stop when this old bread of uneducated politicians are gone.other wise i doubt this will ever stop.

It will end only if a few generals are hanged to make an example for other not to take over civilian governments

Btw Cheetah I feel some close relative of yours in in Army. Please tell us who is he?

HA hA ha u see Lahori paa jee i have seen with my own eyes the diffrence between before and now as i own few businesses in pakistan.i have notice the diffrence and seen it.government tax collection is up by billions.
Investment is up by private sector in pakistan:yahoo: .

and for information i have ABSOLUTLY NO relative IN ARMY .HECK i dont even no any body in the army.

And as if your beloved President does not say the same

yes he says the same and have done it so far.:angel:

oh before i forget paajee its time to get a job.no more money out of my wallet:yahoo:

Back to the topic and the fact remains

Pakistan is not for Pakistani's it was created to be ruled by a bunch of generals and is Army Welfare Centre

lahori which party your father belongs too ? PML ( N ) ?

Back to the topic and the fact remains

Pakistan is not for Pakistani's it was created to be ruled by a bunch of generals and is Army Welfare Centre

paa jee i have said it before this IF THE POLITICIANS were doing the job they should be Army wouldnt have to do this quite frankly as nawaz sherif was in power do tell us the condition country was in.

when bibi was in power tell us what condition country was in.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom