What's new

Pakistan's military capable to penetrate Rajasthan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have you been? Pakistan's doctrine is already a defensive war.

Rubbish, you overestimate the enemy as if India will be fighting with 100% of it's military nuts and bolt, they have troops and armed forces deployed in the NE as well, AF included. This is not some computer simulation where you take raw numbers of quantity and hardware on paper and say x, y, z will happen. We can only speculate not conclude. Genius military strategies can really tip the scale of any war or simply failures of one side.

They have 3 armored divisions according to Musharraf, which would be their bulk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where have you been? Pakistan's doctrine is already a defensive war.

Rubbish, you overestimate the enemy as if India will be fighting with 100% of it's military nuts and bolt, they have troops and armed forces deployed in the NE as well, AF included. This is not some computer simulation where you take raw numbers of quantity and hardware on paper and say x, y, z will happen. We can only speculate not conclude. Genius military strategies can really tip the scale of any war or simply failures of one side.

And how else are you suppose to evaluate a hypothetical situation.

I understand no battle plan survives a first contact with battle but this is the data we have to go by.

Nobody messes witj Rajasthan...the last time they came a 100.soldiers kicked out 120 tanks and some 2000 pakistanis...I doubt theyll try that ever again...repaeat...nobody messes with rajasthan...just sayin.

Terrain issues were critical in hampering PA's armored movement into Rajasthan, don't rely on that next time. You're also forgetting level of technology has changed and as far as armored warfare goes I believe Pakistan is superior in this category qualitatively, as long as field commanders make wise strategic moves PA can thrust forward, they could have done so in 1965 as well (even further into Rajasthan) but poor planning and terrain issues created trouble for PA tanks, and yes enemy resistance.

And how else are you suppose to evaluate a hypothetical situation.

I understand no battle plan survives a first contact with battle but this is the data we have to go by.

That statement really isn't true, good battle plans do survive, it's the bad battle plans that don't. That's what PA must make sure it has the wisest most deceptive battle plan, if the military fails it is the top brass to blame, not the technology nor the soldiers.

They have 3 armored divisions according to Musharraf, which would be their bulk.

What are the names of those three armored divisions, I think they're Indian First Armored Division, 32nd Armored Division, and 33rd Armored Division (I'm not certain). It is important to note Pakistan defeated India's best armored division the First Armored division (hailed as the pride of India) near the Sialkot sector 1965.

So to all of those who doubt, with the right military planning PA can do wonders, it's not our technology, nor our soldiers, it's the top helm which ever nation will have better commanders and top brass during the next war may very well win.

This unprofessional Indian journalist looks like some toilet cleaner, Musharraf should not give interviews to such low class journalist and news networks.

We should get mujahideen Some IEDS to fight india.

We should get mujahideen Some IEDS to fight india.

:rofl:

You tried that in Kargil remember? And even denied to accept your fellow country jihadists as your own :woot:

Pakistan can penetrate Rajasthan but it cant hold an area for long. For that, you need long supply lines which are well defended. We will also need complete air superiority which is not possible. Yeah I would like my military to succeed but realistically its not possible.

To Pakistanis,
Is it even possible? In the past the Pakistan army has broken through and captured Indian towns in Rajasthan.

Which towns in Rajasthan were captured by the PA in the past ?

If you are referring to laungewala or Kishangarh , they are not even villages. the population back in 71 was ZERO.

They are merely road heads .

india-pakistan-border-as-seen-from-the-international-space-station.jpg

Our Glowing border

india-pakistan-border-as-seen-from-the-international-space-station1.jpg

^^ thats lahore near the border

india-pakistan-border-as-seen-from-the-international-space-station.jpg

Our Glowing border

india-pakistan-border-as-seen-from-the-international-space-station1.jpg

^^ thats lahore near the border

That the International space station right above Pakistan, Are they spying on us with this space station!

To Pakistanis,

Lets discuss Pakistan's military capable to penetrate and capture Rajasthan, in a hypothetical war scenario.

Is it even possible? In the past the Pakistan army has broken through and captured Indian towns in Rajasthan. How effective or how capable is the Pakistan military to strike, attack, penetrate and hold position in Rajastha including capturig or at least laying waste to Jaipur today in case of war?

What are the logistical and military challenges?

So I want to discuss this as I have been thinking about this realistic future scenario.

A1

Are you a senior member???? The kind of post you are posting here does not reflect like you are a senior member in PDF....:what:

Are you a senior member???? The kind of post you are posting here does not reflect like you are a senior member in PDF....:what:

LOL Thats a defence related issue and a scenario of attacking another country its all releted to military and defence and allowed to discuss here,

what you want to have a discussion about ?? noob

Like I've said these drills are already being practiced near Rahim Yar Khan close to your border.

I have at one time seen 20 PLA personnel at the baazar in Rahim Yar Khan during one of these drills.
pretty much justifies why IA has stepped up training for a two-front war as well.
in any case, India doesn't plan on initiating any hostilities so it remains to be seen when PK/CN feel comfortable enough to try this option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom