What's new

Pakistan's military capable to penetrate Rajasthan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good points, but they lack ammunition to fight for several weeks according to some reputable reports. I think depending on the strategy used Pakistan military can capture Rajasthan, in war anything can happen.

Pakistani armored divisions launching a night time invasion supported by Air Force and mass ground troops could very well capture Rajasthan and surrounding areas. Though considering Pakistan's defense doctrine this is difficult. Also will depend how far the Army and GoP are willing to push it, to take the wa me to that extent is a war of hundreds year of tensions at least. Though considering Pakistan's territory Kashmir is already occupied we should be ready to occupy land without fear.

Obviously we don't want to discuss in detail on the public forum but in general ideas are good.

That was a little stupid, so you think that the INDIAN forces will be plucking flowers when you occupy INDIAN territory.
we do not have a first use policy on our own soil. but we will never have to go to that option as our conventional capabilities are far more powerful.
I never had the intention of comparing both our forces, but you are itching for it.

That was a little stupid, so you think that the INDIAN forces will be plucking flowers when you occupy INDIAN territory.
we do not have a first use policy on our own soil. but we will never have to go to that option as our conventional capabilities are far more powerful.
I never had the intention of comparing both our forces, but you are itching for it.

Indian conventional capabilities are quite exaggerated, there are serious flaws and weaknesses in ind military, sure there are strengths, but it only takes one weakness to exploit.

Indian conventional capabilities are quite exaggerated, there are serious flaws and weaknesses in ind military, sure there are strengths, but it only takes one weakness to exploit.
of course there are weaknesses, but pakistan has consistently failed to take advantage of any of them. you're welcome to try again though.

so you say that the PA has no weakness and you can counter us any time.
can you elaborate on the INDIAN weakness part that you are talking about

Poor military planning has been hallmark of Pakistani army in 1948, 1965, 1971 and 1999.

You forgot one point that is superiority of the Indian Army.

Poor military planning has been hallmark of Pakistani army in 1948, 1965, 1971 and 1999.

You forgot one point that is superiority of the Indian Army.
to be fair to PA, they are good in tactical planning but fall short when time comes to close/wrap up the war.
they are good at initiating, but inadequate at taking the war to its desired objective.

here's mine:

i.e my house next door neighbor is a Pakistani, and my fence is the LOC and what keeps him at bay is a sophisticated home alarm, and my trust worthy German Shepard who sniffs out any misadventure with pin point accuracy and devastating consequences.

:tup:

true story, please propose your plan!

A German shepard protects you from a Pakistani in peace time- what a manly confession- do you wear a bangle aswell?-

Pakistanis offense and defense is riddles with weakness's all over, hence the result in your army losing all wars brought forth to our lands.

we have courage on our side, you somehow lack total courage and that's why you love to launch surprise attacks in which you have failed miserably time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom