What's new

Pakistan's India obsession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes even I have heard the same that they even call themselves Indians to be on safer side lol

Ha ha ha dumb ***

Pakistani's/Muslims always wear our faith and background on our sleeves, we are not like blackie indians calling ourselves tony and steve and hiding culture

If you check how the forum flags work, your meant to put the flag for the place you were born in and the place where you currently live

Its a pity you have such a mentality. Europe has fought a crazier war than India and Pakistan, look at them now. We can be friends if we wanted to, its just that people choose to remain as enemies rather than friends. I sincerely hope this changes.

We can be friends when you step out of Kashmir, until then we are enemies and Pakistan must look for ways to hurt India.

Any politicians stupid enough to make peace overtures whilst kashmir is unresolved deserves to be shot. I fully support any sabotage of the peace process until kashmir is free

Its a pity you have such a mentality. Europe has fought a crazier war than India and Pakistan, look at them now. We can be friends if we wanted to, its just that people choose to remain as enemies rather than friends. I sincerely hope this changes.

We can be friends when you step out of Kashmir, until then we are enemies and Pakistan must look for ways to hurt India.

Any politicians stupid enough to make peace overtures whilst kashmir is unresolved deserves to be shot. I fully support any sabotage of the peace process until kashmir is free

Ha ha ha dumb ***

Pakistani's/Muslims always wear our faith and background on our sleeves, we are not like blackie indians calling ourselves tony and steve and hiding culture

If you check how the forum flags work, your meant to put the flag for the place you were born in and the place where you currently live

Hussein ,you still using android phone,western technology? why no muslim phone technology?:coffee:

People bully them....unless they are in groups.

who ?skinheads?

Hussein ,you still using android phone,western technology? why no muslim phone technology?:coffee:

who ?skinheads?

anything usefull should be utilised,,,

Muslims are the only people here who can stand up to the racists, what have indians ever done except cower like cowards

who ?skinheads?

Muslims are the only people here who can stand up to the racists, what have indians ever done except cower like cowards

funny, because EDL has hindu and sikh members also.

strange. i thought that you hate kafir so how are you using kafir technology of the same western 'kfirs' who murder your types with predator drones.

strange. i thought that you hate kafir so how are you using kafir technology of the same western 'kfirs' who murder your types with predator drones.

Yes even I have heard the same that they even call themselves Indians to be on safer side lol

Not only in Western country but in Arab world too. My friend's father work in Kuwait and he says many Pakistanies pass from security check points by calling out themselves as ' HIND HIND''.

Rubbish article,

Pakistan & India are enemies we have fought wars & conflicts fo over half a century, the last indian soldier was killed by pakistan only a few days ago.

India is a threat to pakistan, its state, its people . That threat must be appropriately dealt with, if India was far away from Pakistan it could be forgotten but its next door and even today there are numerous points of disagreement from kashmir to Afghanistan

How is India a threat when we both possess the nuclear weapons?? Both can annihilate each other many times over with these weapons. So, only option is peace.We have no reason to attack Pakistan because we are fine with LOC as international border.

It is your obsession with Kashmir that is driving you to an asymmetric warfare with India. You have the wherewithal to pursue your agenda in past 6 decades. With you attitude nothing will change in our outlook.

Rubbish article,

Pakistan & India are enemies we have fought wars & conflicts fo over half a century, the last indian soldier was killed by pakistan only a few days ago.

India is a threat to pakistan, its state, its people . That threat must be appropriately dealt with, if India was far away from Pakistan it could be forgotten but its next door and even today there are numerous points of disagreement from kashmir to Afghanistan

How is India a threat when we both possess the nuclear weapons?? Both can annihilate each other many times over with these weapons. So, only option is peace.We have no reason to attack Pakistan because we are fine with LOC as international border.

It is your obsession with Kashmir that is driving you to an asymmetric warfare with India. You cannot win a conventional war with India and you know that. And you cannot dictate your foreign policy because you do not have the wherewithal to pursue your agenda in past 6 decades.

Pity, that's the reason probably no peace can prevail till the mindset like yours changes. Education in Pakistan does not help either. I pity you that your are from a soon to be great Pakistan which is actually a termite eating it;s own growth.

Not only in Western country but in Arab world too. My friend's father work in Kuwait and he says many Pakistanies pass from security check points by calling out themselves as ' HIND HIND''.

Hindu & sikh members in the EDL, you mean the ultra confused ******** who the racists in the UK mock and ridicule

In the days of slavery in the USA the slaves who carried out the slave owners tasks were called house 'N's' or uncle Tom's

Well these are House Hindu's or uncle Ramesh's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom