What's new

Pakistan's glamorous foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar may be axed: Report

the reason she is going to be axed is that she is taking a stand against the opening of NATO supplies, and the politicians are not happy about it, and are doing the same thing as they did to Shah Mehmood Qureshi.

So, in short, she is being axed because she is against a bad thing. Just like the DG ANF, SMQ and all others.

...and that's the replacement.

Sughra Imam D/O of Fakhr Imam and Abida Hussain.

Syeda-Sughra-Imam_220.jpg

Syeda Sughra Imam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She had lot of old men flocking to watch indo pak diplomatic discussions. Now they have to go back to women's tennis. :-)

Americans who said they dont care about Pakistani supply line are now begging Pakistan. Today they meet molana disel who also said no since he knows election days are coming closer. Zardari trying to make there masters happy so he will do any thing for them. Reason she gona loose her job is her stand against nato supply route.

Zardari making sure PPP never come in power again. I want to thank him for doing this and exposing all corrupt politicans of Pakistan.

Imran Khan zindabad

Americans who said they dont care about Pakistani supply line are now begging Pakistan. Today they meet molana disel who also said no since he knows election days are coming closer.
Let me guess his response;

Sir, this is not the right time to ask for my permission because election days are near. Once I regain my seat, I will silently support you. For now, my OFFICIAL response is NO. Hope you understand my delicate position.

:P

After long time we got some decent foreign minister, she is inteliget, smart, beautiful and got decent fashion style.
While wearing local dress and presented such a nice way we can only appreciate.
She is new in the field, most difficult job to defend and present country in diffcult time, i think she did good job
She deserve to be there but if it is matter for principal than she should just leave the post it is better to be honured

Bhartis have no taste in women. Look at her nose and her manly voice. lolol

Back
Top Bottom