What's new

Pakistan's first tablet revealed

Usage of MSOffice and explicitly stating that Powerpoint, excel and Word which Microsoft Products, the Gentlemen are outrightly lying.

Yeah...i'm sure the folks at PAC had that intention. :rolleyes:

You're just splitting hairs.

People often refer to .doc, .ppt and .xls files as word, powerpoint or excel files.

PAC tablet compared with global competitors

288taqf.jpg

I would prefer if it was made by a private company in pakistan.

Fantastic news. Good to see. Must commend all that have helped to bring this into the Pakistani market.

Ok PTCL has also launched theirs as well and its a phone too but costs 35000 with 12 months unlimited 3g internet.

tablet phail.

http://www.cpmc.pk

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

:rofl:

^^^
Whats the resolution
Here in India most Indian and Foreign 7" Tablets have a resolution of 1080x600

With this resolution the price can never be less than $200.

Pakistanis govt. shall impose tax on imports to safeguard our own industry.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Idont know My post was deleted by moderator few days ago when i posted this PAC-TAB information along with picture and table along with its price, which i got from PAC office in islamabad :argh:

Do you know which mod. and what reason was given?

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

I would prefer if it was made by a private company in pakistan.

Private companies make cars and lot more stuff... are you going to really buy any thing!

rofl, i just laugh how pakistan military just becomes a business organisation, it must be serving its real job

this is after fauji foundation, etc

rofl, i just laugh how pakistan military just becomes a business organisation, it must be serving its real job

this is after fauji foundation, etc

We need more investors, but the govt. is killing our own industry by allowing imports.

We need more investors, but the govt. is killing our own industry by allowing imports.

so should we allow ISI to open business ventures too??

stop kidding man

if military is investing becoming business org, then some thing is wrong, because the nation doesnt give them money to invest it gives them for their real job

^

They are stimulating the economy. Adding revenue to the country rather than swiss bank accounts.

Finally some ******* good news from Pakistan. I have been waiting a long time.

Back
Top Bottom