What's new

Pakistan's ecomoy going up ??

The only way Pakistan's economy will improve is:

1. Thieves like Zardari and Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif retire from politics and leave Pakistan for good.

2. war OF terror ends.

3. CIA and RAW's presence out of Afghanistan.

4. Exploring our natural reserves and making proper use of it.

5. Develop Gwadar with trustworthy friend's help like China.

6. Build more dams to control flooding

7. Quality education for every Pakistani child

^ Of the above two, the departure of the corrupt thugs at the top and the end of terrorism in Pakistan is the key. That alone will bring us easily into the 6-8% growth range. After that, there are other things to do which will make the growth rate last longer and bring it even higher.

I have a strange feelings that Pakistans R&D department is having a huge time and in near future, we will be on the rise.

Awarness is spreading in our Youth about the country and until now everything is going on positive,

How many of you agree with me that we will soon be a great and rich nation with out problems??

Maybe it is this video that made me feel this !!

YouTube - Development in Pakistan

YouTube - Pakistan Infrastructure Development Projects

Long LIve Pakistan!

Pakistan Zindabad! :pakistan:

More on development in Pakistan in the following thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/28647-development-pakistan.html

So you wanna say that Pakistan's economy is growing up rapidly and as "proudpakistanistudent" says,Pakistan shall be developed in 5-6 years..
Maybe he wanted to say that Pakistan will come out of the affects of flood in 5-6 years,as there are 25 million people affected and then resume its path for growth..

lol, your so-called Future Super Power India will also not become a developed state within next 5 year despite such a high growth rate

and you are sarcastically talking about Pakistan.

but mate wat happened in 1971(bangladesh),1965,1999,Siachin,tiger hill...where did the greatest armies go..?
if pakistan call itself as a greatest army,the wat should the army be called who have defeated the greatest army in all above mentioned events??
:partay:
1971 we lost.
1965???? tell me which of the Indian army's objectives were achieved?
1999, Siachin, Tiger hill were all proxy wars, not a full fledged attack.

ohh and seems your missing a date-1947 in which we took 40% of Kashmir. :partay::partay:

Last edited:
1971 we lost.
1965???? tell me which of the Indian army's objectives were achieved?
1999, Siachin, Tiger hill were all proxy wars, not a full fledged attack.

ohh and seems your missing a date-1947 in which we took 40% of Kashmir.

..and
What happened in 2003?
What happened to the peaks in 1971??

Back
Top Bottom