What's new

Pakistan's ecomoy going up ??

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have a strange feelings that Pakistans R&D department is having a huge time and in near future, we will be on the rise.

Awarness is spreading in our Youth about the country and until now everything is going on positive,

How many of you agree with me that we will soon be a great and rich nation with out problems??

Maybe it is this video that made me feel this !!

YouTube - Development in Pakistan

YouTube - Pakistan Infrastructure Development Projects

Long LIve Pakistan!

Pakistan Zindabad! :pakistan:

I have a strange feelings that Pakistans R&D department is having a huge time and in near future, we will be on the rise.

Awarness is spreading in our Youth about the country and until now everything is going on positive,

How many of you agree with me that we will soon be a great and rich nation with out problems??

Maybe it is this video that made me feel this !!

YouTube - Development in Pakistan

YouTube - Pakistan Infrastructure Development Projects

Long LIve Pakistan!

Pakistan Zindabad! :pakistan:

Sorry to hurt your feelings.
But take it on a light note.
Pakistan has just faced its biggest floods,with 25 million people terribly affected.
Foreign Aids are reasons for Pakistan's survival.
Your economy might see a decline rather than a 0 % growth!
US offered $2bln aid to pakistan in next 2 years.

Lets be realistic and support ourselves with true facts..

A Great and Rich Nation?! Depends on the definition...

IMHO, It has to go a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way before the world can call us that... in fact it has to first set its course on a clear direction.

A Great and Rich Nation?! Depends on the definition...

IMHO, It has to go a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way before the world can call us that... in fact it has to first set its course on a clear direction.

Havinga postivie image heart will make it posible soon...
not a looooooooooooooong way, maybe 5-6 years or so....Inshallah!

Pakistan has just faced its biggest floods,with 25 million people terribly affected.

I for a moment thought Indians stoped mentioning floods for good....Well i was wrong. They still watch that stupid media and its reports. And no number of our posts will correct the facts. Because you dont wan't to believe on the real facts. So be it that way.

Yes we are living on US aid. If they stop all the food stock from my house will disappear. just half hour ago taimi posted an excellent comment. in which he mentioned aid and survival. better read that. I dont have enough strenght to run around in circle and repeat same thing again and again.

Happy now?
Welcome once again...

Last edited:

I just said that i had a feeling...
We have developed our self from a scratch to be one of the greatest armies and dfence systems in 60 years!

I for a moment thought Indians stop mentioning floods for good....Well i was wrong.

Welcome once again...

So you wanna say that Pakistan's economy is growing up rapidly and as "proudpakistanistudent" says,Pakistan shall be developed in 5-6 years..
Maybe he wanted to say that Pakistan will come out of the affects of flood in 5-6 years,as there are 25 million people affected and then resume its path for growth..

So you wanna say that Pakistan's economy is growing up rapidly and as "proudpakistanistudent" says,Pakistan shall be developed in 5-6 years..
Maybe he wanted to say that Pakistan will come out of the affects of flood in 5-6 years,as there are 25 million people affected and then resume its path for growth..

Just have faith in God and wait.....We'll show the world how great Pakistanis are and to what extend we can reach to help our fellow brothers. If you dont know, Imran Khan foundation has collected Billions!
and a few days ago,
Shahbaz Sharif claims that he will biuld 6000 Villages out of the money that he collected in Aid!

Just have faith in God and wait.....We'll show the world how great Pakistanis are and to what extend we can reach to help our fellow brothers. If you dont know, Imran Khan foundation has collected Billions!
and a few days ago,
Shahbaz Sharif claims that he will biuld 6000 Villages out of the money that he collected in Aid!

Its good that you have such a faith and confidence about your future.
Good that Pakistan will revive.
But,right now,you can't say that Pakistan's economy is going up.

You yourself said "Wait and we ll show"

Its not related to the present anyhow.

My fellow brother,
Wait for a while and watch the miracles that God does.

I have seen rapid increase in Universities in Pakistan,
Nuclear Development,
Army development,
Defence systems,
and our Development departments!

Inshallah we will soon recover out of the floods to be the greatest nation ever! :agree::agree:

My fellow brother,
Wait for a while and watch the miracles that God does.

I have seen rapid increase in Universities in Pakistan,
Nuclear Development,
Army development,
Defence systems,
and our Development departments!

Inshallah we will soon recover out of the floods to be the greatest nation ever! :agree::agree:

Inshallah,i hope that Pakistan recovers,its good for the society over all.
And yes,you need to accept the present as well.

Dude, a growing baby first learn to walk and then talk :lol:

first Introduce yourself here, and then continue your trolls

Not rapidly... But surely it will grow up from here. In 2005 worst earth quake hit pakistan but what happend do you know the growth rate in 2006, 2007 and 08. it was hovering at 7 to 8 percent. Reports suggested Pakistan may grow at 4 pc in 2011 and then at upto 6pc in forecast upto 2020. Don't forget these forecast include the current war. If the war ends in say 2015 with withdrawl started from 2011 the figure might go more up. We just received duty free access to European markets.

but as i said we wrote this thousands of times before and i really dont have strength to fight on it anymore. So believe whatever you want to believe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom