What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

then what happened? They still have the facility?

Yeah they do, but its a winter only thing. Seriously need more projects for other seasons, trekking in the North, dessert sports and rallies in the south. There's a lot that can be done but tourist confidence needs to be established before it can be translated to reality.

i think the risk is worth it to vist places which icarus posted. even if terrorist kidnapped me and tried to shoot me in the head, ill request him to plz throw me in that freezing pond. my only last wish wud be a hot coffee :D

Statistically, tourists have a greater chance of being raped in South Africa than dying in a terror attack in Pakistan.

Yeah they do, but its a winter only thing. Seriously need more projects for other seasons, trekking in the North, dessert sports and rallies in the south. There's a lot that can be done but tourist confidence needs to be established before it can be translated to reality.

We need to mine & fence the border with Afghanistan for that to happen !

Waisee is there some sort of a cost-benefit analysis that was ever done on mining & fencing the Durand Line ?

but i heard swat valley is all greenery. and ladakh is almost inhabitable place with no greenry what so ever.

Skardu, Kharmang, Ghanche are the kind of areas that you are looking for. Basically whole of Baltistan.

you experienced there ayurvedic oil massage therapy? if no then highly recommended.

I was too busy eating and drinking and eating and drinking again :p

then,better go to hill stations like munaar and wayanad,where summer maximum temperature never go beyond 28C.

I've always wanted to go to Waynaad. I've only been to the coastal areas of Northern Kerela to which I have close connections.

Skardu, Kharmang, Ghanche are the kind of areas that you are looking for. Basically whole of Baltistan.

you must try seeing the pics icarus posted.those wer kinda areas i was lookin for :) similar to that of ladakh.

isn
Interesting that you bought up the axe. According to mythology, Kerala was created by the act of Parsuram throwing his axe towards the sea. The sea receded upto the point when the axe struck creating Kerala.

Kerala Mythology - Myths and legends about the creation of Kerala, the legend of Parasurama and Maveli

I WAS TAUGHT THIS STORY LIL DIFFERENT.
the story goes like this, after throwing axe in water a devi comes from bottom of the sea with a golden axe and ask parsuram if this your axe? he says no, then she goes underwater again only to come out with silver axe and asks parsuram is this your axe mr parsuram? he replies no. then she again goes underwater but this time she comes up with his orignal wooden axe which parsuram had thrown. she asks him, is this the axe you wer lookin for mr? he replies yes yes. seeing how honest mr parsuram was, devi gives him all the axes(golden,silver,wooden) to him as a reward. :D

Last edited:
Goa the chicks were really tripping there, done very well. :smitten:

Apart from chicks & White Beaches,What about Alcohol,Whiskey,Vodka.Goa is very cheap for
Alcohol,a heaven for Alcohol lovers,once ruled by Portugese till 1961.Many Bollywood people have their bunglows in Goa,even
Pakistani actor Ali Zaffar.

Apart from chicks & White Beaches,What about Alcohol,Whiskey,Vodka.Goa is very cheap for
Alcohol,a heaven for Alcohol lovers,once ruled by Portugese till 1961.Many Bollywood people have their bunglows in Goa,even
Pakistani actor Ali Zaffar.

i dont think ali zaffar has a house there but ya he frequents goa often.

drugs,booze,music,bikini is sure a deadly combination. :D

Back
Top Bottom