What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

The next time I come to Pakistan, and if you are there too, I'd definietely want to meet up take and you to lunch or dinner. You are a hilarious guy on pdf!!! :lol:

I dont live in Pakistan :lol-
Come to Saudia for Umra or Hajj any time- meet me- and i will earn free "sawab" by hosting you :D-

""Beta subsay ghatia lokh Indian, Yahudi, Saudi, aur Lahori hotay hain".

"ab itnay bhi buray nahi hum"

Translate?

Beta subsay ghatia lokh Indian, Yahudi, Saudi, aur Lahori hotay hain

Son, the worst people are indian , jews, saudis and lahoris (lahore is a city of pakistan, lahoris means residents of lahore)

ab itnay bhi buray nahi hum

We are not that bad.

"Indian, Jews, Saudis and people from Lahore are the worst kind of people Son."

"Don't compare us with Indians, Saudis and Jews please. We are not that bad"(Don Jaguar is from Lahore am guessing).

Bro, don't get upset. My father has many colleagues and friends from India! The context he was saying this in was completely private and the anti-India reference he made was due to Indians being hostile force. I don't feel this way, and you're one of the Indian members I would like to hang out with. Stop looking at everything in the terms of black and white. :cool:

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

I dont live in Pakistan :lol-
Come to Saudia for Umra or Hajj any time- meet me- and i will earn free "sawab" by hosting you :D-

Well, I said if you were there too! You know we would have more fun in Pakistan!!!!!!

Son, the worst people are indian , jews, saudis and lahoris (lahore is a city of pakistan, lahoris means residents of lahore)

We are not that bad.

Don sahib- zara terka mar k koi achi translation day detay Rezawan ko- apnay b ditto translate ker k day dya- kitna bura impression pera ho ga us per-

We are not that bad.

Bhai meri yeh niyaat ney ti, ki main sub Lahori kon ganda label kar rah hun. Hum sub bhai hain!!! Lahorio main boht achay lokh hain, to hum kon hain ki si ko bakshnay walay? Every Pakistani is great, and I truly feel this way.

Well, I said if you were there too! You know we would have more fun in Pakistan!!!!!!

Yup- we'll have more fun in Pakistan and more Sawab in Saudia :D- either way we'll have fun for sure- :tup:-

Don sahib- zara terka mar k koi achi translation day detay Rezawan ko- apnay b ditto translate ker k day dya- kitna bura impression pera ho ga us per-

Oh jeez. I don't think anyone is bad!! If anyone, it is me. Please guys don't take offense, I just wanted to share a story. My family can even be traced back to Lahore, main to sirif shugal main likh rah tah. App lokh gusa mat karo. :cry:

I want to visit Dehli, Mumbai(because of film Vaastav), Goa, and Calcutta!

I think if I were to visit India, these would be the citites that would satisfy me, but above all, I want to go to Jammu, because of my grandparents. I really hope one day Jammu becomes a part of Pakistan.

I want to visit Dehli, Mumbai(because of film Vaastav), Goa, and Calcutta!

I think if I were to visit India, these would be the citites that would satisfy me, but above all, I want to go to Jammu, because of my grandparents. I really hope one day Jammu becomes a part of Pakistan.

I hope Karachi becomes a part of India. Surrounded by Pakistan for fun times really. That's also a wet dream..

We can connect DMIC to Karachi

DMIC.jpg

http://insider.thomsonreuters.com/l...0YTZiNy04Mjk5LTRhYzMtYmE4ZC02NTViZWYxY2VjY2M=

I hope Karachi becomes a part of India. Surrounded by Pakistan for fun times really. That's also a wet dream..

We can connect DMIC to Karachi

DMIC.jpg
Don't worry.You won't need visa for Karachi when we finally put Pakistani Flag on Delhi Fort after GHAZWA-E-HIND

Back
Top Bottom