What's new

Pakistanis vs Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for Indians. Why? Because a religious extremist country like Pakistan can't have that much of humor.

smtwnp.jpg

:rofl:

Imjokingnot!

Watch: India "Hero Honda laughter challenge" and Pakistani "Hum saab ummid se hai". And compare.

In my opinion, Indian and Pakistani have a similiar sense of humour, but Indians do good dirty jokes and religious jokes too wheras
Pakistani society is a bit more conservative.
The members here are really "pie in face" with the pics. Chinese members are good.

I think British humour is the best one and the scandinavians are pretty good too. Australian humour is good too but the most ****** and pretty racist at times- depends on your mood.

The humour I find hardest to laugh to is American/Canadian- Just does nothing for me.

pakistanis for sure have a better sense of humor afterall our government is a joke :P

In my opinion, Indian and Pakistani have a similiar sense of humour, but Indians do good dirty jokes and religious jokes too wheras
Pakistani society is a bit more conservative.
The members here are really "pie in face" with the pics. Chinese members are good.

I think British humour is the best one and the scandinavians are pretty good too. Australian humour is good too but the most ****** and pretty racist at times- depends on your mood.

The humour I find hardest to laugh to is American/Canadian- Just does nothing for me.

This guy is hilarious:

Kevin Shea Stand Up Comedy: I am Legend and My Blackberry - YouTube

Don't know much about any Pakistani comedian but i think Sir Zaid Hamid is the finest comedian that Pakistan has ever produced;).

I think Flop show was the best i have watched...used to come in DD 2

Maybe. I would've enjoyed it more if I didn't feel I have to be critical of it :D
But the race jokes seemed played out: White people kill black people, niggas kill each other, Asians eat dogs. I laughed a bit but those are the type of jokes we used to say in school and seemed basic.

The whole, Blackberry CEO of my living room scheme was soo lame I felt they were laughing not to make him feel uncomfortable.

BTW, this is just my opinion, So I hope I didn't offend any members here.

Jewish-American humours is good too, all that complaining business, reminds me of my mum but I've seen little of it.

I've seen some Japanese humour in Animes before and that was cute too.

Chris rock, Russel peters- that type of humours is pretty good, but you have to clown your race pretty hard otherwise it gets really repetitive.

God damn.

Bhartis just **** on my thread like it was their footpaths or streets.

Lol you invited us knowing very well our propensity and love to respond to calls of nature, naturally! And then you all complain about toilets! Jokers.

Yup, Pakistan wins hands down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom