What's new

Pakistanis thriving in Afghan market

1. Afganistan is providing good jobs to 70,000 pakistanis.

Ok, and? How many jobs does Pakistan provide to Afghans?

2. Afghanistan is contributing towards pakistan's economy.

Well technically, yes, a contribution of 0.0001% toward GDP is still a contribution. The question is that whether this contribution really matters.

3. 1 Afgani = 2 pakistani rupees.

1 INR = 2 Japanese Yen

To use exchange route as some sort of a threshold says your knowledge about economics.
4. A pakistani earns a monthly salary of Rs17,000 in Lahore but gets 70,000 Pak rupees in Afghanistan.

Sure, just 1 single Pakistani. 1 single person is irrelevant.

Out of 4 million Afghans in Pakistan, probably hundreds of thousands earn good salaries in Pakistan while earn 0 Afghani from Afghanistan.

Afghanistan economy is way better then Pakistan, Afghanistan is improving alot you know and good to see that, Pashtuns from Pakistan can just work there.

yeah right 70% of afghan trade is dependant on pakistan if 2.4 million afghans would rather live as refugees in a country that is hostile to them than earn a living as citizens in their own booming country what does that really tell you about the state of afghanistan ?

“All the Afghans, who went to Iran during war, were put in secluded camps and Persian was their medium of instruction,” says a Pakistan diplomat in Afghanistan. In Pakistan, however, they lived in cities and were, by and large, integrated into the society and the education system.

the average afghani loves more to iran than pakistan, infact an afghani hates pakistani very much, but still in iran where they lived in camps in pakistan they were allowed to live in comfort of cities, and also where in iran they were forced to learn persian, in pakistan they were given all the freedom to have a better live in cities and were not forced to learn urdu

4. A pakistani earns a monthly salary of Rs17,000 in Lahore but gets 70,000 Pak rupees in Afghanistan.

have you not read, that 'americans' pay to pakistanis and not afghanis, and back home in US or any western country labour has a high value

Isn't it risking the life of Pakistani labor?? If US can get good medical treatment then why not Pakistani??
its not about "Good medical treatment".What they trying to say is that Pakistan is right next door.So if somebody get sick they can travel easily to Pakistan and will be in Peshawar in few hours.If they can travel by air the flying time will be about 1hr may be less.So you get treatment easily,fast and cheep.There are lots of hospitals in Peshawar i myself belongs to Peshawar and you can be treated for anything.And yes you can also get "Good medical treatment".

Ahh puleez give me a break here

The Afghans are doing us no favour and neither are we, it is mutually beneficial to both of us. The only reason why a Pakistani earns more in Afghanistan is because of the risk involved in the job, an American working in Cleveland is paid considerably less than what he would make in Kabul. All the jobs you are talking about and the projects are all managed by Pakistani companies, not Afghan. How do i know this, because my oldest brother is in the construction business and has 3 projects running in Kandahar right now. They were contracted to him by the Dutch Government, Western companies charge too much so the best alternative is Pakistani companies.

Back
Top Bottom