What's new

Pakistanis should leave Pakistan.PM Gilani

To be honest just declare martial law & end all these massively corrupt politicians PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, MQM etc. We Pakistanis have had enough of this bull **** things have never been this bad. SC has completely failed to deliver there is absolutely no value of Courts in Pakistan what so ever.

Time to end this mascara & time for us to free Pakistan from these spineless jabronis who have destroyed Pakistan's reputation world wide with a smile on their face.

Pakistan is heading towards its doom thanks to these corrupt Zionist politicians they are suffocating Pakistan in every possible way. If people who think that Imran Khan will save Pakistan then I highly doubt that because he is also bending towards corrupt peoples corrupt need.

Democratic system in Pakistan is totally corrupt & tailor made by US to advantage them & them only, it's like what they said few days ago "...No matter how how they are (PPP) but we are happy to work with them..."

Time for Pak Army to step in & do the right thing & they must get the job done, if Pakistan is left in the hands of People they will destroy Pakistan. GOD help us, we are ruled by Pherons.

To be honest just declare martial law & end all these massively corrupt politicians PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, MQM etc. We Pakistanis have had enough of this bull **** things have never been this bad. SC has completely failed to deliver there is absolutely no value of Courts in Pakistan what so ever.

Time to end this mascara & time for us to free Pakistan from these spineless jabronis who have destroyed Pakistan's reputation world wide with a smile on their face.

Pakistan is heading towards its doom thanks to these corrupt Zionist politicians they are suffocating Pakistan in every possible way. If people who think that Imran Khan will save Pakistan then I highly doubt that because he is also bending towards corrupt peoples corrupt need.

Democratic system in Pakistan is totally corrupt & tailor made by US to advantage them & them only, it's like what they said few days ago "...No matter how how they are (PPP) but we are happy to work with them..."

Time for Pak Army to step in & do the right thing & they must get the job done, if Pakistan is left in the hands of People they will destroy Pakistan. GOD help us, we are ruled by Pherons.

IK is considered to be the savior, but we'll never know for sure until we give him a chance.

She knows he is an asshole & a jabroni. He had no answer for any question thrown at him he was clueless what hit him. Bastard.

Someone needs to do a raid on his house similar to OBL raid and drop him into the sea. :rofl:

But if he doesn't want that to happen, he must resign, donate a significant amount of his money to charity and admit to all corruption charges and spend at least a few years in jail.

@tarrar
so you want military general doing double duty .. Hmm .. Best of luck with that .. What about your provincial govt ? Will they replaced by some police force ?they are also prone to corruption right ?
What about municipalities ? I think according to you they should be ruled by chowkidaars ..right ?

No need to make negative conclusions
I can't believe how this interviewer Asked the PM of Pakistan " Look in my eyes", And PM even not replied negative.
Shame to this reporter.
There is nothing wrong in the statement of the PM, That who is stopping them to leave the country. This is Correct answer.
In democracy everybody has right where he want to live. But how this fuc*er interviewer is allowed to say the PM of the Nation "Hay Look in my eyes".

As part of the detailed report in the contempt case of Gilani, respected judge Khosa stated that the people are the ones who know what kind of politicians our current leaders were in 2008 yet they voted for them. Meaning that we only have ourselves to blame.

This is the same judge who called Gilani dishonest in his previous report. And Gilani has sure enough lived up to that when he told Al Jazeera that if he was ever convicted he would resign immediately......... PPP honesty on full show for you.

Let's continue to suffer the consequences as the voters list containing over 3.5 million fraud voters is still being used. The senate elections have been done hence any new government that comes in will nit be able to pass any new bill for at least 3 and a half years. If people still don't rise up then the IMF and world bank default repayment in 2014 itself will kill them sooner.

@ Pakistanis....

Today you guys are saying Musharraf was better than Zardari/Gilani, tomorrow you'll say Zardari/Gilani were better than someone else... :lol:

No Pakistanis should vote for PPP. Thats because they are serving us. Watch tv you will huge crowd which is no more than slave of PPP for his support. I really fear that our uneducated people will vote him again because so called bhutto. Poor slaves people are.
Hey My friend !!! Why U worry about these pplz if they still wanna be slaves so be it ....its freedom here, everybody is free to be slave of this Wetern democrazy system as well as their puppet govts......:smokin:

just saw a thread "Karzai is not an idiot", seems the real idiot is in our neighborhood. 1/3rd Pakistani's should leave...and go where?...Afghanistan????

Hey My friend !!! Why U worry about these pplz if they still wanna be slaves so be it ....its freedom here, everybody is free to be slave of this Wetern democrazy system as well as their puppet govts......:smokin:

but their freedom to be slave is hurting the whole nation. They cant be forgiven for supporting the evil for punishing the whole nation.

As part of the detailed report in the contempt case of Gilani, respected judge Khosa stated that the people are the ones who know what kind of politicians our current leaders were in 2008 yet they voted for them. Meaning that we only have ourselves to blame..................

Just another example of "People get the government they deserve"?

Back
Top Bottom