What's new

Pakistanis increasingly view China as postive over US

If you are talking to Japan, they are soon going to get rid of their "pacifist constitution".

They do have the potential to be one of the premier Asian power. They are already the best navy in Asia.

All their restraint is self imposed and it can change very quickly given a reason.

Lost Japan mean lost U.S influence in Asia pacific simple as that which U.S will never let that happend: Knowing that China will never cooperatate with U.S over Asia, if Japan is setting free from U.S's grip than Nipponese will fight for it own supremacy in Asia, they might cooperate with U.S in some issue such counter China but also don't want U.S there to put stick into the wheel of it own ambition...so ultimately the winner will be Japan, China will gain nothing nor losing anything but U.S will suffer the set back with no effective military base for domination, maybe it will still retains a Philipine base but that's about it...but not as today which it has base on Japan, Korea, Philipinne.

It's in China interest not to set free this trouble maker, as long as U.S put a collar on Nipponese's neck and control it, we will try to accommodate the present of U.S as long as it don't cross the line to infliging our core interests. I think every year China-U.S so call "G-2" summit is trying to secretly keep themself updating over Asia issue. it might look apparently like knife throwing such issues as cyber-hacking, trade imbalance...but the behind scene is difference.

3.-Obama-Xi.jpg

G2 Or Chimerica? The Growing Institutionalisation Of US-China Relations - Analysis Eurasia Review

Lost Japan mean lost U.S influence in Asia pacific simple as that which U.S will never let that happend: Knowing that China will never cooperatate with U.S over Asia, if Japan is setting free from U.S's grip than Nipponese will fight for it own supremacy in Asia, they might cooperate with U.S in some issue such counter China but also don't want U.S there to put stick into the wheel of it own ambition...so ultimately the winner will be Japan, China will gain nothing nor losing anything but U.S will suffer the set back with no effective military base for domination, maybe it will still retains a Philipine base but that's about it...but not as today which it has base on Japan, Korea, Philipinne.

It's in China interest not to set free this trouble maker, as long as U.S put a collar on Nipponese's neck and control it, we will try to accommodate the present of U.S as long as it don't cross the line to infliging our core interests. I think every year China-U.S so call "G-2" summit is trying to secretly keep themself updating over Asia issue. it might look apparently like knife throwing such issues as cyber-hacking, trade imbalance...but the behind scene is difference.

3.-Obama-Xi.jpg

G2 Or Chimerica? The Growing Institutionalisation Of US-China Relations - Analysis Eurasia Review

Are Chinese more concerned about India or Japan?

Are Chinese more concerned about India or Japan?

Its obvious you and East Asia United are desperately trolling and trying to turn this into a racial issue (south asian vs east asian).

Its obvious you and East Asia United are desperately trolling and trying to turn this into a racial issue (south asian vs east asian).

Not this time. I never understood why a small population with hardly any real military capability could be considered more of a threat than a giant, mammoth nation right next door buying Sukhoi's, French planes, etc.

Both are territorial disputes, If I were China I would be more worried about the billion people nation to the South. Just my opinion.

Chinese dont really ever riot over Indian claims like they do for Japan, nor do Chinese activists ever go to the disputed Indian territories like the fisherman do at the islands.

Not this time. I never understood why a small population with hardly any real military capability could be considered more of a threat than a giant, mammoth nation right next door buying Sukhoi's, French planes, etc.

These things won't make sense to you until you understand the difference between buying something and building it.

Both are territorial disputes, If I were China I would be more worried about the billion people nation to the South. Just my opinion.

Chinese dont really ever riot over Indian claims like they do for Japan, nor do Chinese activists ever go to the disputed Indian territories like the fisherman do at the islands.

Japanese are the Indians of East Asia. Look at the Indians here who have avatars of Subhas Chandra Bose and virtually all Indian Hindu nationalists worship the axis agent Bose who collaborated with the Japanese in World War 2 like Japanese politicians worship war criminals.

India was never a threat and Japan has always been .China is huge but most of everything lies in the east part of the nation,which are precariously close to Japan and Korea.as for India,for most Chinese people India is a far away country and we are Himalayas away from each other,the harsh terrain and vastness bw India and China's vital regions make India impossible to pose any threat to China's security.yet India's major cities,including the capitial city,are within the striking distance from the border,so China has a great geological advantage over India.so we never think much about India,our priority is always on the east.

Japanese are the Indians of East Asia. Look at the Indians here who have avatars of Subhas Chandra Bose and virtually all Indian Hindu nationalists worship the axis agent Bose who collaborated with the Japanese in World War 2 like Japanese politicians worship war criminals.

He was a genuine guy who wanted to see his home and entire Eastern Asia not be a burden of white men any longer.

Greater_East_Asia_Conference.JPG

East Asia would have become richer and more prosperous if his dream could come true.

for most part of the human history ,east Asians were better off than Europeans.so it'll be much too natural if it happens again.

India was never a threat and Japan has always been .China is huge but most of everything lies in the east part of the nation,which are precariously close to Japan and Korea.as for India,for most Chinese people India is a far away country and we are Himalayas away from each other,the harsh terrain and vastness bw India and China's vital regions make India impossible to pose any threat to China's security.yet India's major cities,including the capitial city,are within the striking distance from the border,so China has a great geological advantage over India.so we never think much about India,our priority is always on the east.

Same way, for most Indians Chinese are a far off people.

Regarding "great geological advantage", well let's not go there.

Geography has dealt you a very poor hand.

Same way, for most Indians Chinese are a far off people.
Regarding "great geological advantage", well let's not go there.
Geography has dealt you a very poor hand.
so it's incredible to cry about lanterns ,planets, tents.....

Back
Top Bottom