What's new

Pakistanis in North Korea (P.I.N.K.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I instead go to South Korea ?

Gangam Style ?

tumblr_ma7kr5Etl11qdy077.gif

I love my flag can't change it for any reason ... :pakistan:

My advice to pink - change the flags of everybody else :D They are the screwups, why should you leave the flag, they should.

When its change for the good. Yeh toh self-punishment hai.

That is a great point.

I will request the P.I.N.K. President Sir @Aeronaut to clarify our policy in this regard so that we can keep these flags or revert to the original ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut im dissapointed! U lost hope!

That is a great point.

I will request the P.I.N.K. President Sir @Aeronaut to clarify our policy in this regard so that we can keep these flags or revert to the original ones.

You are forgetting President sahab, of NK ta-qayamat, Kim il Sung hai. Zyada se zyada, Aero, Supreme Leader ban sakta hai :D

@Awesome

Our flags get people out of their comfort zones, and only then they listen to us pleading over the daylight robbery that went down on the 11th may. Its a form of online dharna...purpose is nothing but to get the sleepyheads thinking.

My advice to pink - change the flags of everybody else :D They are the screwups, why should you leave the flag, they should.

After some time they will leave this too :angel:

Let it be known by One and All that Sir @Aeronaut, President of P.I.N.K North Korea has ordered me to change my flags, and with a heavy heart I must obey him.

Let it be known by One and All that Sir @Aeronaut, President of P.I.N.K North Korea has ordered me to change my flags, and with a heavy heart I must obey him.

Itni jaldi mukar bhi gaye?

You gotta be convicted to the cause my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom