What's new

Pakistanis in North Korea (P.I.N.K.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys what is going on? It seems like everyone on this thread is referencing a specific subject that I seem to have missed- anyone care to fill me in?

@arp2041 @Hyperion??

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay on on topic - that is PINK! Pakistanis in North Korea!

Let there be no doubt,that this is just our way of protesting and expressing our disgust,disappointment and justified anger over the current 'Election Engineering' in Pakistan.

@Awesome @WebMaster @Hyperion @Argus Panoptes

You do realize Nawaz Sharif's popularity is Pakistan is far higher than Imran Khan's, especially due to Punjab and roughly 44% of Pakistan's population lives in Punjab and Punjab had very high turn out. I'm sure some votes weren't counted or some mischief occurred at some polls, but Nawaz Sharif was set to win thanks to solid support and popularity in Punjab.

Guys what is going on? It seems like everyone on this thread is referencing a specific subject that I seem to have missed- anyone care to fill me in?
that is a very interesting question just as your location.....but sorry we do not open secrets of our holy land naswaristan to outsiders.....:laughcry:
@Argus Panoptes
please clarify one thing KP in your locations flags stands for Khappay Pakistan (as zardari said) or Khyber Pukhtoonkwa as in Naya Pakistan?

Let there be no doubt,that this is just our way of protesting and expressing our disgust,disappointment and justified anger over the current 'Election Engineering' in Pakistan.

@Awesome @WebMaster @Hyperion @Argus Panoptes

By flying the flags of the "Democratic" People's Republic of Korea? And that too on PDF?

Not sure how that will effect the outcome of the elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom