What's new

Pakistanis & Chechens along with Iraqi Tribal are ISIS fighters who took over Mosul :BBC

Yes that can be.

Why can't we say "People from all over the world are coming to join ISIS" rather than mentioning Pakistani and Chechnya only? As if nobody has come from other parts of the world. This gives the impression that only Pakistanis and Chechens are joining ISIS.

This is plain hypocrisy.

Could it be because of the relatively larger numbers from these places?

And according to this case you should have been banned since long time. Stop playing victim card.
Stop showing your ignorance mate. No Pakistani is yet born who can make me a victim. Dream on ;)

Man you can say yes my behind is on fire and i fly high- i am a super sonic jet- :D
You mad bro?- :lol:-
Dude, not reporting him. Just referring to a separate discussion in another thread.

To validate my claim that people from across the globe are flooding into this volatile region, where democracy supposedly said "HELLO, Here I come!".
Extremism has no nationality,would have sounded more credible to any sane member, instead of looking like defending.
That's exactly the point.

Then why single out Pakistanis and Chechens?

Last edited:
That's irrelevant.

And you have no source to prove that there are larger numbers of Pakistanis and Chechens in ISIS than other nationalities.

The saddening thing in this society is that tweets are now taken as proof!

You are right. I have no proof and I didn't claim that I did.

I just offered a possible explanation for your queries.

I say just a shot in the dark.....How can they determine any nationalities at all unless they issued visas to those nationals or had they captured or killed any and discovered their IDs.

Last edited:
There are two epidemics in India right now.

1 Obsession with raping girls and then hanging them on tree

2 Obsession with Pakistan

The second obsession has become so chaotic that now even some random tweets about Pakistan are worthy enough for Indians to start a threat of 7 pages. Like seriously why these Indians don't do something better for their own country instead of searching shit on internet about Pakistan. Idiots.

The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (Isis) is the most brutal and feared of the radical jihadi movements spawned in the Levant since the 2003 US invasion of Iraq. Its activities prompted Ayman al-Zawahiri, head of al-Qaeda central, to cut ties to Isis, which is fighting the Iraqi army as well as the Syrian military and other fundamentalist groups.

Isis leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, known as Abu Dua, has eclipsed Zawahiri, who is holed up in the mountains on the Afghan-Pakistan frontier, and sidelined al- Qaeda to make his organisation the most dangerous jihadi movement on the regional and global planes.

The group is rooted in Tawhid wal Jihad – Unity and Holy War – a Sunni fundamentalist movement established in Iraq by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a Jordanian, to resist the US occupation by mounting attacks on US forces and staging suicide bombings.

After he was killed in 2006, the group re-emerged as Isis, underAbu Omar al-Baghdadi, in a bid to identify itself with Iraq. A branch of al-Qaeda, the group was contained in 2007 and 2008 by US forces backed by Sunni tribal fighters recruited under the “Sahwa” or “Awakening” banner. Abu Omar was killed in 2010.

The Sahwa was disbanded by Shia fundamentalist Iraqi prime minister Nuri al-Maliki, who failed to honour promises to recruit members into the army and civil service.

In 2012, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi expanded operations into Syria, changed the movement’s name and attempted to take over al-Qaeda’s official Syrian offshoot, Jabhat al-Nusra, which not only resisted but has also led the fundamentalist campaign against Isis.

Nevertheless, Isis became the most effective of the groups fighting Damascus, recruiting 80 per cent of 12,000 foreign fighters, including Arabs, Europeans, Chechens and Pakistanis. A French Isis veteran, Mehdi Nemmouche, allegedly staged a deadly shooting on a Jewish museum in Brussels last month.

In Syria, Isis has taken control of the northern city of Raqqa, the only provincial capital ruled by insurgents, and the oil fields in eastern Deir al-Zor province. It has sold crude oil to Turkey, becoming self-financing. Most civilians living in Isis-held areas flee its puritanical rule, beheadings, and financial exactions.

Five months ago Iraqi tribesmen in league with Isis seized Iraq’s strategic cities of Ramadi and Falluja in Anbar province. Isis’s latest objectives have been the city of Samarra in Salahuddin province and the whole of Nineva province and its capital, Mosul. It is also threatening the city of Kirkuk and nearby oil fields as well as the refinery at Beiji near Mosul.

Isis is a rising power in Iraq, where it has no jihadi rivals, the army is weak and dysfunctional and the Sunni community estranged due to Maliki’s sectarian policies. When Isis fighters entered Mosul, Iraqi soldiers shed their uniforms and fled under a hail of stones thrown by local youths.

The US-trained mainly Shia troops are loyal to their commanders, sect and Maliki, not to the state of Iraq. By contrast the mainly Sunni Syrian army is motivated by secular nationalism in the struggle against sectarian Sunni insurgents.

Isis seeks to create an Islamic state in western Iraq and eastern Syria and, ultimately, a caliphate in the Middle East and North Africa. Its operatives are poised on the borders of and have infiltrated Saudi Arabia and Jordan, which could become the next battlegrounds.

Isis on the rise through the Iraqi quagmire - Middle East News | Latest News Headlines | The Irish Times - Thu, Jun 12, 2014

This will give the Pakistanis great experience for the future showdown with the real enemy to the east.

When did twitter become a credible news source?

Only when it involves 'certain people' (incidentally the same ones who OUR GOVERNMENT is fighting against).

Yes that can be.

Why can't we say "People from all over the world are coming to join ISIS" rather than mentioning Pakistani and Chechnya only? As if nobody has come from other parts of the world. This gives the impression that only Pakistanis and Chechens are joining ISIS.

This is plain hypocrisy.

Muslim people from Eastern Europe ARE in these theatres in the middle-east. Converts from Western Europe AND North America are there. And yet you see the Hindu Fascist brigade trying to implicate 'Pakistanis'. What I find fascinating is that these propagandists are working day-n-night to create this 'narrative' about Pakistan. Despite the fact that our government is just negotiationg for helicopters to take these 'pakistanis' out. In this context, this word has absolutely no meaning.Talk about personality disorder.

Last edited:
There are two epidemics in India right now.

1 Obsession with raping girls and then hanging them on tree

2 Obsession with Pakistan

The second obsession has become so chaotic that now even some random tweets about Pakistan are worthy enough for Indians to start a threat of 7 pages. Like seriously why these Indians don't do something better for their own country instead of searching shit on internet about Pakistan. Idiots.

3. Obsession with denying the fact that 70% of Indians don't have toilets and that India is going to be some power lol:rolleyes1::laughcry::lol:

Unbiased reporting seriously got gotta be kidding they give their own version not unbiased reporting that is all big lie
Well, they do fact check everything, and provide evidence when they make a claim, most of the time.

So far, no one has brought up one incident where the BBC f'd up and didn't admit it.

Stop showing your ignorance mate. No Pakistani is yet born who can make me a victim. Dream on ;)
:omghaha: i want to give you a serious advice, stop making fun out of you please :yu:

Any photos?

I have been watching the live feeds all day, seen countless videos and have not seen a single Pakistani face among them. Granted many are masked, but many are also barefaced and the vast majority are of Arab stock. I have seen several Chechen faces though.

If there are Pakistanis there firstly revoke their citizenship and then kill them. They have gone to wage war in another country and are also a threat to their very own.

Back
Top Bottom