What's new

Pakistanis & Chechens along with Iraqi Tribal are ISIS fighters who took over Mosul :BBC

When you say ISIS has fighters from N. American, UK and East European than BBC becomes non credible for not mentioning and these regions and maligning certain Nations thus I am correct in my assessment.

You see you and I have not seen evidence yet BBC is making claim and providing no source/evidence is bad for their credibility.

Anyway I do not trust in any western propagandist media or even arab media.
BBC was the first one to mention that European and western fighters were in ISIS, so it's not a matter of them being bias.

The BBC has a long history of credibility with their reporting.

Don't be so closed off to western media, they're not as bad as propaganda would have you believe, it's mostly just US based big news organizations that are bad, such as Fox News.

BBC, Reuters, AP, AFP, all these are well known and well respected by everyone, because they're known for their unbiased reporting.

Good, i hope they get massacred and never return. Morons!

Dawla tul Islami has made some enemies. But remember only one out of the 73 sects is righteous and all the others will continue to discredit that one sect till the last day. They know deep inside thats why they play the Wahabi/Salafi every time they triumph over evil.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

-4_vice_670.jpg

Kid on the right looks quite Pakistani.

Yes there might be 'pakistanis' (same ones WE THE STATE OF PAKISTAN ARE FIGHTING AGAINST) there just like there were 'Americans' like Aukai Collins in the Soviet-Afghan Jihad. Just leave it to self-hating Pakistani 'BURGERS' to give different news sensational aspects and blow things out of proportion. Horrible media presence thanks to TWITTER. With these burgers running around shouting at the top of their lungs, do we really need Indian propaganda machines and 'saffron' Hindu Fascists creating havoc against us on the international stage media-wise.

MAJORITY OF ISIS ARE LOCAL FIGHTERS. PERIOD. This is the only thing you or me need to know about this.

Agreed. 'Fashionable' sections of society are blowing things out of proportion just for Twitter heroism. Majority fighting are local. End of story and these 'pakistanis' are the same ones that OUR GOVERNMENT is fighting.

This post of mine needs bumping. People are reading too much into it and rest assured the 'Saffron' baby-killing Hindutva fascists are quick to jump up and down because of it.

but you support terrorism in Syria...

I don't understand how the west and their gcc puppets call AQ terrorists in Afghanistan, Iraq and etc, but in Syria, AQ are freedom fighters...
I think in Syria now they are beginning to take a neutral stance and don't quite openly call the rebels as "freedom fighters".

Agreed. 'Fashionable' sections of society are blowing things out of proportion just for Twitter heroism

Hey at least they not blowing up real people for heroism and hoors in heaven.

but you support terrorism in Syria...
I don't understand how the west and their gcc puppets call AQ terrorists in Afghanistan, Iraq and etc, but in Syria, AQ are freedom fighters...

Thus the unholy alliance of Al Qaida-KSA-USA.

The saudi v/s Iran wars are destroying the WHole gulf region . This sectarian driven wars in Syria, Iraq , Bahrain and Egypt are doing hell for the whole muslim world.
The two bid muslim countries Saudia and Iran and fighting for their domination in their region and else where in the muslim world.

BBC was the first one to mention that European and western fighters were in ISIS, so it's not a matter of them being bias.

The BBC has a long history of credibility with their reporting.

Don't be so closed off to western media, they're not as bad as propaganda would have you believe, it's mostly just US based big news organizations that are bad, such as Fox News.

BBC, Reuters, AP, AFP, all these are well known and well respected by everyone, because they're known for their unbiased reporting.
Unbiased reporting seriously got gotta be kidding they give their own version not unbiased reporting that is all big lie

Back
Top Bottom