What's new

pakistanis bowled out on record 49 runs

Coach told his players to at least try to make half century.

Instead of individually trying to make one, they thought Coach meant to make half century combined. Alas, they couldn't make it.

They said sorry to coach and Coach asked "Do you even understand English" ? :lol:

Coach told his players to at least try to make half century.

Instead of individually trying to make one, they thought Coach meant to make half century combined. Alas, they couldn't make it.

They said sorry to coach and Coach asked "Do you even understand English" ? :lol:

Don't reveal pakistan dressing room talks in public. Be a little human.

Lead has all ready stretched to 400. I am afraid that now SA is playing for some sort of record victory over Pakistan.

Lead has all ready stretched to 400. I am afraid that now SA is playing for some sort of record victory over Pakistan.

hashim amla is 1 run short to score 49
this is the last over of todays innings
5 balls left

amla scores half century
last ball left

DRS is very inconsistent you can see in this match which is going against pakistan........ especially hotspot

South Africa 253
South Africa lead by 411 runs with 7 wickets remaining

stumps

And its only India that is challenging DRS. Other day they all were saying India is whining. Now what they will say. :D

:chilli: A Good Day for Indians. :D

I know how you celebrating @KRAIT darling- :smitten:-
htol-006-01292013.gif

Hope @arp2041 joins you on the cruise- :chilli:-

Last edited by a moderator:
And its only India that is challenging DRS. Other day they all were saying India is whining. Now what they will say. :D

Nothing. DRS is not in our control so why would we make a fuss ? :woot:
Hum chup chap sportsmen spirit kay saat kayl raa hay hain.

if rsa could add another 200 runs on board,there is a chance that pak may get its biggest defeat in tests
currently it is 491 runs by australia :blah:

Back
Top Bottom