What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

Who took their pic ? I guess that must be the 3rd umpire. :lol:

Bro somebody already made that comment.

Go back in the thread.

Camera was set on table with timer.

Many pakistani females want to be indian citizen but indian males finds indian females attractive (i find pak females more beautiful though).... The difference is that indian female wont get killed if she marry with pak male but pak female gets threat from pakistan.... If u know Veena malik escaped bearly.... Am sure if veena stays in pak for long then she might get murdered because ISI is watching her.... One of pakistani actress got murderd in india and the guy who murderd her with family said he killed her because she was planning to shift dubai without him because he dont have passport.... Thats funny because that guy had the money yet couldnt make a passport? The actress had the sattelite phone.... God Knows why even when she had 3 other phone with simcards.... Pakistani females have alot threats.... While indian females can marry anyone....

The one who got killed bollywood actress Laila Khan (Reshma Patel) is not a pakistani and there is no evidence to say that she had a satellite phone...if she had a sat phone she would have been tracked easily....however it was alleged that she was married to a HUJI terrorist

Laaaame.

Take it somewhere else bhartee.
I was replying to one of your posts swartee

The one who got killed bollywood actress Laila Khan (Reshma Patel) is not a pakistani and there is no evidence to say that she had a satellite phone...if she had a sat phone she would have been tracked easily....however it was alleged that she was married to a HUJI terrorist

I was replying to one of your posts swartee

Honestly , who wants to go to smelly India?

Me and my friends all dread the day.

Some people go to India, and they get shunned from both sides.

To be honest, I wouldn't even spit on Indian dharti.

Honestly , who wants to go to smelly India?

Me and my friends all dread the day.

Some people go to India, and they get shunned from both sides.

To be honest, I wouldn't even spit on Indian dharti.

first of all you won't be allowed on Indian dharti and there is then no question of spitting...you are just jealous coz you would be denied entry...but would have jumped at the first opportunity if you would have been allowed...but remember the adage Beggars are not chosers

first of all you won't be allowed on Indian dharti and there is then no question of spitting...you are just jealous coz you would be denied entry...but would have jumped at the first opportunity if you would have been allowed...but remember the adage Beggars are not chosers

LOL?

Why I would jump towards your black and smelly spice ridden nation?

Hosh main ajao Mirage saab.

LOL?

Why I would jump towards your black and smelly spice ridden nation?

Hosh main ajao Mirage saab.

coz soon uncle sam is gonna kick you out...maybe you are on the FBI terrorist watch list and My black and smelly ridden nation is better than your rotten country and all of your green coloured flag countries

very bad if rauf did this then he shud b punished..but i think his wife is enough for his punishment because she will punish him by asking him for divorce....:devil:

Back
Top Bottom