What's new

Pakistani Taliban says it killed Chinese woman

Taliban is not a rational state actor. If they were, they wouldn't have pissed off Russia, Iran, India, China and the USA.

wts with these bi***es killing innocent people :cry: rip to the dead, my heart goes out to the families of the dead :cry:

Remove the number ''3'' in your username; replace it with ''1''; take the ''s'' out of ''idiots'' to make it singular. Then you will have a username that is most befitting.

That is to say, replace Aamir Khan with Jackie Chan in the movie ... and you get to watch a circus in place of a movie.

Chill... and enjoy the movie.

RIP to the chinese woman.

Chinese people in Pakistan must respect Pakistani laws and not indulge in illicit activities.

And what wrong do you find in this .... it says Pakistani laws not Islamic laws.

In fact, to the extent Islamic laws are enforced in Pakistan, chinese people must respect the Islamic laws as well.

The Chinese woman was apparently killed by terrorists supported by the Government of India. India worried about Pakistan's powerful. Therefore, it is clear that the Indian government-funded terrorist activities in Pakistan, India would be very happy to see Pakistan a headache.

The Chinese woman was apparently killed by terrorists supported by the Government of India. India worried about Pakistan's powerful. Therefore, it is clear that the Indian government-funded terrorist activities in Pakistan, India would be very happy to see Pakistan a headache.

Pakistan's powerful what?

Terrorist gets smarter we all have to understand the terrorist way of thinking of wanting to ruin relationships and we also need to get smarter. Terrorists are weak and they do not know how to fight properly not even guerilla warfare. They only know how to attack innocent civilians which any person can do any time of the day. Weak fools should not be given precedence over anything and should be squashed at all costs. Pakistan has done a good job in protecting Chinese civilians for dozens of years despite their many terrorist attacks which always try to ruin the relationships between China and Pakistan.

every problem in pakistan is indian given:rolleyes:

Oh man you revealed the truth :rofl:

Even full Pakistani administrator not able to prove it but buddy its you only you who prove it :lol:

you have heard wrong;) kindly update urself

Kindly update yourself please. China should not be the epicenter of your world get over China and have a little self individualism.

Kindly update yourself please. China should not be the epicenter of your world get over China and have a little self individualism.

@mods--thats not insult or smthing like this..thats truth and i m forced to say this.

90% indians knows one thing about china i.e production house of cheap products and copies. and indians prefer west over china.
so get out of delusions and educated indians believe that india will be super power with in 1 or 2 decades..

there is no china..we have enough work force and thks god...infrastructure is also developing. and west to have better view towards india rather than china;)

i wont post more to trolltaxis

@mods--thats not insult or smthing like this..thats truth and i m forced to say this.

90% indians knows one thing about china i.e production house of cheap products and copies. and indians prefer west over china.
so get out of delusions and educated indians believe that india will be super power with in 1 or 2 decades..

there is no china..we have enough work force and thks god...infrastructure is also developing. and west to have better view towards india rather than china;)

I am not talking about China/India now since I have already proven my point before and I never report anyone because its a bloody forum and i could care less what people say/write in a forum which has no implications in real life/politics. I just say to you that you are 1. Either a kid or 2. Your world revolves around China. I just hope you would troll less and learn from various perspectives rather then the one perspective which makes you 'feel good'

Ignore the troll, he wants to talk about India on a thread where a chinese woman was killed by terrorists in pakistan because china won't let uighur muslims practice their faith in east turkistan.

Since none of these things are convenient for these ccp fanboys and self appointed or paid propagandists, they want to talk about india. Just ignore the troll.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom