What's new

Pakistani students interviewed by Indian channel

i don't know why Pakistani is crying/blaming on IPL. all we know IPL is totally Indian tournament and who will play and who will not play India will decide it not Pakistan will decide it. and if the Pakistani think it happened wrong in IPL with Pak player you can boycott IPL, No one is forcing you to play in IPL. BUT please don't cry like child......
Thats shows the hate Indians have .......Hindu extremism in Indians.... The whole Indian govt and private sector is run by Indian extremists ....And they say they are the angels. Hypocrisy at its best.

Thats shows the hate Indians have .......Hindu extremism in Indians.... The whole Indian govt and private sector is run by Indian extremists ....And they say they are the angels. Hypocrisy at its best.

that's why more than 4 more muslim in indian cricket team. i think Muslim extremism in Pakistan. "can u tell me how many hindus in cricket team and Pak govt."
i think india is only country(Non-islamic) where Muslim has same right like Hindus. you should look at your self...

Originally Posted by Hawk Eyes
"i have been on this forum for not even a day and i am finding the indians to be very irritating."

Kiddo, that is because of high IQ and Testosterone. Frequent Cold water baths are very helpful to mitigate this malady.
p.s. IQ = irritability quotient

About the "Hindi song" remark: I believe that in India, "Hindi" is a general term used for Urdu/Hindustani and the standard "government" version called "Pure" Hindi.

what this silly thread has to do with India Defense section????????

Dont be an a$$ ho!e
We are a secular nation.Our is not called as "Hindu Republic of India",
We are not Pak to name its state "Islamic Republic",bashing all the hopes of the minorities in the nation.

Who was the president of India before Pratibha Patil?
A P J Abdul Kalam.
Do you think the government which is run by "Hindu extremist" would make a muslim the president of the country?
President is the most important person of the nation, who was a muslim.
Who's our defense minister?
AK Antony.
Who's our Prime minister?
Manmohan Singh.
Where do you see that "Hindu extremism" coming??

I don't see why pakistanis see that they have a RIGHT to play in the IPL. as it says in the title (INDIAN Premier League) and India has the RIGHT to put in its own league whomever they chose. The IPL has been a major success for a major developing nation, soon to be world power and the Pakistanis are trying to ride this success, I say good on this ban. Why should India extend hand after hand to Pakistan just to be spat in their face and wave after wave of ISI trained militants kill our innocents and brave soldiers.

firstly, yes. i believe pak players have a right to play IPL.

secondly, if u let this IPL rejection get to your head, u will suffer from the same disease zaid hamid is suffering from - HEP (Hindu Extreemist Paranoia)

firstly, yes. i believe pak players have a right to play IPL.

secondly, if u let this IPL rejection get to your head, u will suffer from the same disease zaid hamid is suffering from - HEP (Hindu Extreemist Paranoia)

I don't know about Zaid Hamid and i am suffering from Hindu extremist Paranoia because i saw Hindu extremists in "Khemb mela". :sick:

I don't know about Zaid Hamid and i am suffering from Hindu extremist Paranoia because i saw Hindu extremists in "Khemb mela". :sick:

HEP is a condition where the patient sees Hindu extremists everywhere, in school, at work, in the closet, kitchen, pocket, etc. The individual loses grip on reality and his mental health degrades rapidly. This disease has no cure and is infectious :cry:

Back
Top Bottom