What's new

Pakistani students interviewed by Indian channel

@ back me up
Thanks for posting. It is so good to see a bunch of fine young people articulating their views. They are a credit to their country and even to 'Planet Earth'.
i hope they will have the opportunity to travel to India and share.
There was a statement "Pakistan (is) a little piece of land with many bearded men running with bombs, that's not us". Yes that is true.
Have seen these videos before, saw them again. A breath of fresh air.

at 3:38 in the second video the ignorant narrator says that "The Call Band sings in Hindi" where as it's Urdu, from that you can imagine how much they know about us. And i think all these Pakistani students had good accents

We need to stop adapting a policy of India appeasing. They go their way and we go ours.

I think we all know its the Chosen Interviews........All preplanned....Scripted.

what an idiotic question the reporter asked about the hajib. india's has twice as many muslims as pakistan and alot of them wear hajib but this is never shown on the hindu dominated media. :angry:

i don't know why Pakistani is crying/blaming on IPL. all we know IPL is totally Indian tournament and who will play and who will not play India will decide it not Pakistan will decide it. and if the Pakistani think it happened wrong in IPL with Pak player you can boycott IPL, No one is forcing you to play in IPL. BUT please don't cry like child......

I have to agree in the second video where the Lahore male student says India doesn't know about Muslim culture of Pakistan. Obviously when the Indian Muslims are oppressed they won't know anything.

lucky i wasn't at that interview. i would have make that indian reporter look like a fool.

i don't know why Pakistani is crying/blaming on IPL. all we know IPL is totally Indian tournament and who will play and who will not play India will decide it not Pakistan will decide it. and if the Pakistani think it happened wrong in IPL with Pak player you can boycott IPL, No one is forcing you to play in IPL. BUT please don't cry like child......

i have been on this forum for not even a day and i am finding the indians to be very irritating.

Back
Top Bottom